"I'm really fine, it's just you're making me feel all happy about being pregnant and the hormones are taking over me." I let out a sob making Mario touch my shoulder hesitantly. He knows how I would have reacted a few months ago if he even breathed in the same room as me but feel his hand on my shoulder comforts me in a way that I missed, it takes me back to when we were best friends and never leave each other's side.

"Are you okay?" Mario asks, his hand barely resting on my shoulder. He's almost nervous to touch me. And I feel really bad. I know I hated Mario but we're having a child together.

"Mario, you do know you can hug me." I whisper, surprising myself that I actually said it.

"Are you sure?" Mario asks and I nod before turning to face Mario and wrapping my arms around his shoulders as happy tears still strolled down my face.

Mario gently places his hands on my back and pulls me closer into a hug.

"I missed this." I state, again surprising myself. I did miss this I just refused to admit it to myself because I tried to convince myself I hated him. Sure I hated what he did, but I didn't hate him personally. I still loved him. He was my best friend. I care about him.

"I did too Lia." He whispers making me let out a few more tears flow from my eyes.

"Mario I'm sorry for everything I have said, I was just being stupid and I don't hate you Mario. I care about you so much and I love you and I hope you can forgive me." I say.

"Lia, I will always forgive you. I love you so much Lia and that will never go away." Mario moves away and presses his lips to my forehead.

"Thank you Mario, you're always so nice to me even though I'm such a bitch."

"Lia, you may be a bitch but I love you. We were friends for years, I've grown to love your bitchiness." Mario smiles down at me.

I let out a small laugh and pull him back into a hug.

--------------------------

"Stupid fucking arsehole." I mutter as I watch the Polish player tackle Marco to the ground. All the German players then run over and confront the player but the Polish player ends up reacting badly and pushes Mario to the ground.

"Who the fuck does this guy think he is pushing him to the ground?!" I shout making Lisa look at me confused.

"Okay I understand how you might feel that way towards Marco and maybe a little to Mario since he's your baby daddy and everything, what's going on?" Lisa asks.

I then explain what has been happening with Mario and I.

As I'm talking Mario scores a goal making me smile wide and jump up from my chair. I watch as he smiles to the sky, does what every footballer does when he has a child or is having a child, and places his thumb inside his mouth like a baby. Even though nearly everyone does it, I feel a flutter in my heart as I place a hand on my belly as I watch him smile wide as he spots where I'm sitting.

I can see people looking over at me but I don't care.

After the game we all go out for dinner and to my surprise I actually voluntarily sit next to Mario and can't help but lean into his shoulder as his hand is on my stomach.

They all tease us because of how our relationship has changed over the space of a few months, I laugh as sip on my water.

"What names are you thinking about?" Thomas asks making me laugh.

"I'm thinking about Thomas." I joke making Thomas smile.

"Maybe call them all Thomas." He smirks and I nod.

"All three of them."

"So are you pregnant with three?" Mats asks.

"Well maybe, they put three in just incase but everything seems to be going good since my last check." I say.

"Are you not scared to push out three babies." Mesut says making me glare.

"Don't fucking scare me anymore than I already am!" I laugh.

"This is so exciting, I'm going to be an uncle again." Marco smiles with a cheeky grin.

"I can't believe I'm going to be a dad." Mario says excitedly making me look up at him as the rest cheers to our good news.

---------------------------

I hope you all enjoyed this.

Please comment vote and follow me

PS I was thinking about writing a new story soon; kinda like my Aaron Ramsey story.

love you xx