Life or Death

I found out what happened later that night Luke and Jacob came home and told me because I was acting up. I guess Miranda told them to come home and calm me which it didn't but they tried.

The next morning I saw Dashing and she had a sprained shoulder and a beat up front like head neck and knees. The worst parts was her knees. They were wrapped and she said they were sore. I was so happy she was okay I ran the fastest I think I've ever ran to talk to her.

"Hi Pharoah I see you are living up to your pedigree." Dashing said while laughing.

"Ya I am and when do you think you will be able to race again?" I asked.
She replied with "Umm well a few months".

"Well see you then I got to go to Colorado and race. Bye" I said when Luke came and got me.

That night in the plane next to the Jukebox. She was fast asleep I tried to sleep but I couldn't. Tomorrow will be a big day I am going to win the Denver Cup. I am going to win it for Jukebox and Dashing.

Sorry for the wait I have been busy doing school work and a report on Robert E Lee. Thanks to everyone for the 216 read I love it. This is the first book this high I would love to reach 500 or more. Keep reading and I love to hear your opinions. Sorry again for the wait I will and I said I will update tomarrow with the Denver Cup. This is a made up race to me I do not even know if it's real or not.

Love Lyn

Ps pray for Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos at Super Bowl 50.