The Belmont

Since those few months ago I loved winning but now it means more to me. Jukebox was racing me in my practices and I heard that I was going to have a foal after I win the triple crown. Luke said nothing about who was the mare and I hope it's Jukebox.

We were loaded up in the plane and were flying to the Belmont Track.

After we landed and loaded off a van and into Luke and Jacobs hands. He were put into the stalls. Jukebox and I were talking and I did not tell her what I over heard from Luke and Jacob but I was happy and she kept asking me why. I would answer with I want to win the triple crown and she took it.

1. Midnight Pharoah
2. Manning Blood
3. Whiteout Stallion
4. Happy Go Lucky
5. Crazy Giant
6. Quarterback Sneak
7. Orange Crush
8. Crazy Horse Orange
9. Math Genius Pup
10. Tom is Too Brady

I was not surprised because I am number one and number two was Manning Blood and Quarterback Sneak. I have seen them race before my race one day. They were both good but not as good as me. I was again going to win the last and final jewel for the Triple Crown.

Miranda came and got me tacked up for the race while Luke and Jacob were talking about the plan.

Miranda took me out to Jacob and Luke gave him a leg up on me. Luke took me to the track and Jacob and I left for the gates.

I was loaded in last yet again and I could see Manning Blood next to me and Quarterback Sneak was in slot six. I was going to win.

Jacob told me the plan to take the lead and keep it but let Manning Blood take the lead for awhile because usually he will win if in the lead in final stretch. We will run him self out and that's when I take the lead and charge as fast as I can and win.

RINGGGGGG

I shot out of the gate with Manning Blood and Quarterback Sneak were on my heels and just as said I let Manning Blood take the lead and I stayed in second while Quarterback Sneak was in third. Just before the final stretch I took the lead and by then Manning Blood was slowing but gave me a little challenge. I took off and won the race by two lengths. I was took to the winners circle for the flowers and the Triple Crown.

The announcer said the final placing as ..

American Pharoah in first
Manning Blood in second
Quarterback Sneak in third
Orange Crush
Whiteout Stallion
Crazy Giant
Happy go Lucky
Crazy Horse Orange
Math Genius Pup
And in last was Tom is to Brady.

I went home and enjoyed by Triple Crown with my love and my ma and pa. We just talked and they told me how happy they were to be my parents. I love them so much.