Hear We Come Florida

Tomorrow is the big day. We were going to Florida for the Florida Derby. I was race no against Lady Red and some others. I was loaded into the Equine airplane along with Lady. The last things I saw was Luke and Jacob walking away, them the door shutting.

***********
Luke and Jacob loaded into there plane and left to meet the horses in Florida. (They live in Kentucky.)
***********

When I landed the doors opened and I was unloaded followed by Lady Red. Jacob, Luke, Miranda and Gwen came and got us. I was so glad to be able to walk around. Luke and Gwen decided to tack us up and let us run 6 furlongs to get the blood flowing again in our legs. We raced solo I went first like always. I went slow at first then I was back to my old self. I am the pace setter in any race well the race against Lady. Luke and Jacob went to check the starting lineup. While Gwen was warming up Lady and Miranda was untacking me and giving me well deserved bath.

Florida Derby lineup

1. Riding the Knight
2. Midnight Pharoah
3. SunIsToBrightForU
4. Lucky Barca
5. Jukebox Junk
6. Days of Luck
7. Duck Duck Goose
8. Lady Red
9. Watch out Crown
10. White Chocolate

Luke and Jacob came to give us treats and our sweet sweet oats. I ate mine up, when I was done Lady was still eating. Tomorrow will be my day , I will win but I have a feeling I will win but something bad will happen to me or any of the other horses.

Sorry I told u last chapter that something bad will happen but it did not happen YET it will happen next chapter. Keep reading and I want to give a shout out to some of my wattpad friends.

First above is a picture of Jukebox Junk

1. Dangerzone10 she has a great poem book and she is a very close friend.

2. Wolf_Queen_1010 she has a few horse books and a new one she is still writing called The Mare in Red

3. Finally foof_girl_rocks she has a great book called Falling Ember and a new book she is writing called Have Courage

Please read and follow them and me hope you enjoy them. I am glad to hear feedback and any other Questions.

Love, Team_Barrett_Baber