Chapter Nine

Mark sat down on his bed, silent as he glared at the back of Jackson's head. The younger male had cleaned up Mark's newest cut, and now he was talking his head off about something Mark couldn't care less about.

"Could you just please shut up and leave?" He asked finally, interrupting Jackson.

The younger looked at him with a puppy look in his eyes, obviously pouting. He let out a sigh and plopped down next to Mark, smiling at him.

"How about we go out tonight? We can go see a movie or something." Jackson suggested, gazing at the red head.

Mark sighed and ran a hand through his hair, glaring at the brunette. He was clearly not going to leave him alone, so the older of the two might as well deal with it.

"Fine. We can go see a movie." He mumbled.

Smiling widely, Jackson leaned forward and kissed Mark on the forehead, chuckling softly.

"Alright. I'm going to go to my house for a while and then I'll come to pick you up." Jackson said before finally leaving the room.

Mark blinked a little and touched his forehead, cursing at Jackson in his head. He sighed again and got up, getting ready for his hang out with Jackson tonight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When it was around 5:40, Jackson came back and walked inside without any permission. Mark was currently in the living room, his skin itching as he glared at his dad. His dad wasn't drinking at the moment, and he could tell that the older man felt bad for breaking his promise.

"Um, are you ready to go?" Jackson asked, feeling the tension.

Mark nodded and got up, walking out of the house with Jackson and getting into his car. He glanced out the windshield and pulled at a string on his shirt as Jackson got into the car as well and drove off to the movie cinema.

Once they arrived, Mark followed Jackson inside and looked at the movie selection.

"What do you want to watch?" Jackson asked, throwing an arm around Mark's shoulders.

"I don't really care. You can pick." Mark mumbled, shrugging off Jackson's arm before going to the snack counter.

Jackson got everything before following Mark and buying some snacks, figuring that Mark would actually eat this time. He then grabbed Mark's wrist and lead him into the room that the movie would be showing in.

Once they were sitting down and comfortable, Jackson glanced at Mark and smiled, offering him some food.

"No, thanks." He mumbled, leaning back into his seat.

Jackson sighed, about to say something else before the lights dimmed and the movie started playing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the movie was over, Mark let out a sigh and stood up, stretching a bit. He looked at Jackson and chuckled softly, noticing that he was asleep.

"Wake up." He grumbled, shaking the younger.

Jackson opened his eyes and stood up as well, letting out a sigh as he stretched. He smiled at Mark and walked out of the room with him.

When they had walked out of the cinema and made it back to Jackson's car, the younger male stopped the older.

"Look, Mark. I really like you okay? I don't like it when you hurt yourself." He said, grasping Mark's wrist.

When Mark made to pull away, Jackson pulled him closer. They stared at each other for a moment before Jackson leaned forward and pressed his lips against Mark's.