Chapter 11 -Suits

Ianto's POV-
"My boyfriend? I'm straight, and with someone where's Lisa?" I asked as I looked around the room where nothing looked familiar "Lisa died a while ago, and honey we've been dating for a year now, you had an accident and the doctors say your memory might never return" the man had a sympathetic smile which lead me to believe he was telling the truth.
As the day passed I became for family with the building we were in, we had our own prison for aliens where we only had one prisoner named Jack, John asked me to go and give Jack the food which is on the side of the room and I did just that!
"Hello? Jack?" I said as I walked into the darkened room "My names Ianto, I'm here to bring you some food okay, so don't hurt me" I laughed as I said the last line, as if I would believe that an alien wouldn't hurt me just because I said please. From the shadows a man walked he looked like he was crying "You must be Jack, I'm Ianto" I put forward my hand hoping that he knew what a handshake was ... As Jack shook my hand a tear slipped down his face "Are you okay?" I questioned, the alien looked a lot like humans so maybe they had the same concept of emotions, the alien just nodded slightly whipping away his tears "you just remind me of someone" You could clearly tell from the strain in Jack's voice he was holding back tears, I shut the door and sat on to the floor opposite where Jack was standing and pointed to the ground indicating for him to sit and to my surprise he did...

Jack's POV-
Ianto pointed to the floor telling me to sit, I followed Ianto's request "tell me about them" Ianto said with his softest voice that made goosebumps appear on my arms whenever I heard it "he was the man I loved, I would give my life for him... I have given my life for him multiple times but I don't care, kill me 100 time I won't care as long as he was okay! Every morning when I would see his smiling face by the coffee maker of his grin after being his sassy self it would feel my heart with joy ... But now ... Now he's gone and I'm not sure if he's ever coming back" I said looking at the small scratch on the floor and that's when I felt a hand on my shoulder "what happened?" Ianto asked with a sincere look in his eyes "A man came and kind-of drugged him, he won't be the same again, he probably won't even know my name" I looked straight into Ianto's eye begging them to recognise my face but nothing!
"I'm sorry to hear that" As Ianto spoke I knew he had no recollection who I was which killed me inside!
Ianto stood up and started to walk through the door, I tried to think of anyway to get his memory back ... As the door shut I shouted out to Ianto " I like the suit by the way" Ianto smiled and came back towards the door, he looked into the corner where my coat was lying "Love the coat" and then he walked away.
A smile appeared on my face, my Ianto was still in there, far down and under a hell of a lot of retcon, but he was still there still his sassy old self!

Ianto's POV-
Jack reminded me of someone, but I have no idea who, probably someone from the last year someone I couldn't remember, I walked into John's room I was pushed against the door and met with kisses from John he kept kissing my neck which made me feel ... Uncomfortable, I don't know why but having him kiss me up and down my neck made me shiver and feel sick, I pulled my neck away and John just looked at me "I though you would like that, you used to" John moaned which made him seem even more annoying then what he already was!
"Well I must have changed, because I don't now!" I said a little louder then I intended I walked towards the bed and fell asleep!
I awoke the John laying next to me taking up 3/4 of the bed so I got up and went for a walk. As I reached Jack's room I saw him laying on his back staring at the ceiling "can't get to sleep?" I asked as I entered his room, Jack just shook his head almost like he was trying his hardest no to look at me "tell me more about the man you loved" I said laying down next to him "he was too amazing to be true, he always forgave me not matter what I done, and for some reason he always listened" Jack said continuing to stare at the ceiling "I never showed as much affection to him as he did to me, but I loved him with every fibre in my body, and I can't even tell him that" Jack whispered almost so quietly I couldn't hear him.
He turned his head towards mine, I could feel his breath on my skin and he began to lean in to kiss me! I turned away "you have just been telling me about this man you love so much yet you try and kiss me the first chance you get!" I yelled as I stood up "I am in love with John not you!" I slammed the door and headed back to the room!

A/N:
Hope you like this chapter, any ideas on what I should do for the next chapter just write a comment and I will try my best to include it!
Clare xoxo