Chapter 10- Hope Can't Die

Jack's POV-
I felt my heart beat faster, tears running down my face, not from pain, not from fear but from hope, Ianto was okay... He was alive! I kicked and punched the door it began to break slightly, I was amazed at my strength, it was probably the hope of seeing Ianto again which was fuelling me, the door then broke of it's hinges and I sprinted towards Ianto's voice screaming my name and I finally reached his door, a smile came over my face "Thank God you're okay" I cried whilst opening the door!
I sat next to him trying to release him from his bounds but it was too difficult "Jack?"IANTO whispered and I looked into his eyes and planted my lips on his, I have never kissed someone with so much emotion everything came out in that kiss love, fear and even hatred towards John.
I opened my eyes to stare into Ianto's and felt relief go over me... "I love you Ianto" the words slipped out my mouth, I never told anyone I loved them before but with Ianto, the feeling I got when he's not around what else could it be!

The door swung open and I stood in front of Ianto refusing to let him be taken from me again! John walked in "oh, you found him ... Well I expected it sooner or later" John said, I placed my body right in front of Ianto's "Leave John" I spoke firmly preparing myself to fight "Okay, I'll leave but here's a question for you Jack how do you know that is the real Ianto, and Ianto how do you know that's the real Jack?" John walked away and the realisation came over me ... How do I know it was the real Ianto, John done this before ... Or maybe that was the real Ianto the one that died in my arms and this is some imposter. I pushed away slightly not knowing what to believe "Prove you're Ianto" I said with a dead look across my face "Jack... How you don't tell me anything, you hide away you're emotions and anyway how do I know you're the real Jack" Ianto whispered ... Well the Ianto look alike.
A instant thought came over me "stopwatch" I smiled and let out a small laugh Ianto began to laugh and at that exact moment I knew that was my Ianto his laugh was too perfect not be Ianto. I sat next to him and allowed him to pave his head onto my shoulder I kissed the top of his head.
"Do you know when we met?" Ianto asked "weevil" Ianto nodded, "I think that's when I knew" Ianto looked me in the eyes "I loved you" a small tear dropped and I couldn't stop laughing mainly because at that moment I knew how much I loved Ianto... We have been through so much and had arguments but I always knew he will be there for me!
"Go to sleep" I asked Ianto as I could tell he was getting tired and within minutes Ianto was asleep on my shoulder as I watched the door making sure he will not be touched!

Ianto's POV -
I awoke to Jack's chin resting on the top of my head and it made me smile, I missed Jack and whatever he has said whatever he has done I will always forgive him!
Food was pushed through the bottom of the door, Jack picked it up and brought it closer towards me, I felt like a child being fed but I soon overcame the weird feeling Jack downed his drink and gently put mine against my mouth, I quickly drank mine as I felt dehydrated ... And at the moment I heard a laugh, it was John "Jack remember when we was in the time agency, and they gave us those little retcon things, well eye-candy there just took quite a high dosage I think he will forget around a year ... Maybe more" John walked away and my eyes opened "Jack..." He was frozen with shock, my head became heavy as it fell onto Jacks lap "Ianto?" Jack whispered, the room began to spin! "Jack, I don't want to forget you!" Tears ran down my face and Jack shook his head refusing to let me continue "You'll be okay Ianto" Jack tried to reassure me but it didn't help "I always thought you would be the one to forget me" a slight laugh came out as I tried to fight the overwhelming felling to go to sleep. Jack smiled "I would have never forgot you Ianto Jones!" Jacks voice was sounded so certain which made me smile even more "I love you Jac.." I felt my eyes were getting so heavy I could hardly keep them open. Jack shook me and my eyes opened slightly again "You ... You will find a way to fix this.." I moved my head trying to stay awake, now I was crying and so was Jack as he nodded "I will I promise" Jack kissed the top of my head "please don't leave me!" I heard Jack whisper as my eye closed

I woke up in what I presumed was my bed, a man walked in wearing a red jacket "Honey thank god you're okay" he said as he kissed me
"Who are you?" I questioned trying to take in my surroundings "oh you don't remember?" The man asked and I shook my head "Honey, I'm John Hart, you're boyfriend!"

A/N:
Sorry I haven't written in so long I have to revise for exams, I will try my hardest to write as much as I can but it might only be 800-1000 words for a while, hope you like this chapter, I might have used some quotes from CoE (my bad)
Clare xoxo