Chapter 13 - We all fall

Ianto's POV-
As I walked back to my room I began to get an extremely painful headache ... I began to remember weird things; a weevil, Jack and me in some sort of park. My head felt like it was going to burst I fell to the floor in pain, Lisa's death, Gwen, Owen, Tosh and Jack. Tears formed in my eyes, Jack telling me he loved me for the first time, the pin when I thought I lost him ...
I got up and ran towards Jack's room, I burst in the room seeing a smiling Jack "You okay Ianto?" Jack asked while laughing, I paced towards Jack and planted my lips in his, I remembered every kiss we had every private moment while everyone was out of the hub, Jack kissed me with the same amount of passion, the kiss felt like it lasted hours, I didn't want to pull away, when I finally did I looked into his eyes which looked as if they were confused but hopeful "Ianto?" He smiled and I nodded, " I remember Jack" he pulled me into a hug I could hear him crying in my ear "I thought I lost you" he cried "never" I whispered into his ears, this time Jack kissed me, I felt a smile appear on his face.
He pulled away and rested his forehead on mine, " I don't think I've been happier" Jack whispered I nodded lost for words.
Jack looked down at my face noticing again the small cut on it "Ianto, I'm so sorry" he said as he traced the cut with his fingers, I pulled his hand away from the cut and kissed it "it was an accident" I said while hugging him.
"I have to go before John comes looking for me" I looked behind me making sure no one was at the door, as I walked towards the door Jack tried to stop me"please don't ... He might hurt you" Jack held my hand refusing to let it go "don't worry I'll be okay" I smiled and walked out of the door for the second time today "Captain Jack Harkness, I love you" I smiled and walked away.
As I walked back towards John's room I had a smile on my face, as I stepped through the door John instantly pulled me towards the bed, he kissed me around my neck making me feel slightly sick, "Babes, I don't feel like it today, I feel slightly sick" I said trying not to punch him right at this moment!
John nodded "You've been with him haven't you?" John asked still holding by hands into the bed but this time with a little more force. "No honey, I was just outside getting some air, it's been a long day and I think I might have a flu" I lied, John nodded moving off me, he payed next to me in the bed wrapping his arm around me as he fell to sleep.
After John had been asleep for 2 hours I leaped out of bed and raced towards Jack's room, I opened the door and Jack stepped out kissing me on the neck, weirdly with Jack I liked it... I pushed him off me "Jack leave, go, go back to the hub" I whispered knowing the hired muscle was one room over, "you're crazy if you think I'm leaving you here by yourself" I handed Jack his vortex manipulator, "the others need you not me, I'll be with you soon I promise" I was trying to push him through the doors but Jack refused to leave "IANTO NO!" Jack yelled but in a whispered tone, I kissed him allowing him to forget everything that was going on, little to his knowledge he was moving closer towards the doors, we finally reached the doors...I kissed him with even more passion then I previously did, I used all the strength in my body to push him through the doors, just far enough so I could lock them before he made it back inside the building. He looked through the small windows and put his hand on them "Please let me back in" I read the words like a book, but I shook my head "IANTO!" He screamed but I turned away walking back down the corridor.

Jack's POV-
As Ianto turned the corner of the corridor where he left my sight I rushed looking around to find a way in, but I couldn't find one everywhere was bolted shut or had bars so no one could enter!
I looked around for a rock or anything to get me back inside but there was nothing, I looked for hours but couldn't find anything and that's when I came to the realisation that I had to go back to the hub, we must have some kind of alien tech where we can get inside!

Ianto's POV-
When I woke the next morning I had a smile on my face, Jack was safe! "IANTO!" I heard John call as he barged into the room "where's Jack?!" He screamed, I couldn't hold back my smile any longer, and once John saw it he knew what happened "WHEN?" He asked "yesterday" I replied with a bigger smile, knowing he was asking when was my memory restored. John took a deep breath and screamed "get him into the car" John shouted at his hired muscle and like that I was placed back into the van which brought me here in the first place, but instead of panicking all I could do was smile because Jack was free!

A/N :
This was mainly based on paigeatkins22 idea, they gave the idea of having Ianto play a trick on John once he remembered everything, and all I could think is the best trick he could play is realising Jack. So thank you paigeatkins22
Clare xoxo