Welcome Home Dad.

Start from the beginning

"It's going to be alright babe. I'm here." His voice so tender and caring. He was so special to me and he knew that. I stepped away and planted a kiss in his cheek and smiled. I walked to the kitchen and began making some cookies. I heard him follow me and pull out a stool from the island in the middle of the kitchen. I stirred up the cookies and put them in the oven. I washed the dishes and then the timer went off. I took the cookies out of the oven and placed them on the island to cool. I turned around and washed the pan and when I turned around to face Louis, who had eaten a cookie already.

"What?" he said as I looked at him as I smiled.

"You're as bad as a child honey buns." I said as I grabbed a container to put them in.

"They were just laying there saying 'eat me Louis.' So I had to." he said as he let out a giggle. "And uh honey buns is a new one."

I felt the heat in my cheeks as I turned to face him. He had moved towards me and was now trapping me against the counter. I felt my chest moving faster as he leaned closer to me. Our lips touched and I had that familiar feeling again that I loved. I didn't want this to end...ever, but then I heard someone knocking at the door. I pulled away and took in a deep breath.

"Relax babe. It's going to be fine." he said as I walked to the door. I slowly reached out my hand and gripped the handle, took in a quick breath and opened the door. I held my head down until I heard that familiar voice.

"Avery?" my dad said and I raised my head to see the man I had always known.

"Dad." I choked up as the tears came running down my face. He quickly wrapped his arms around me.

"Oh sweetheart. It's the real me. I'm here and I'm never going to let you go baby girl." I cried harder at his words. He wasn't lying, he was back, the real him. He looked and sounded like the dad I always knew and loved. I rested my head on his chest as I hugged him tighter. After what seemed like eternity, we walked inside and my dad looked up to find Louis standing by the stairs.

"Dad this is Louis Tomlinson...my boyfriend. You met him at one of our visits. He's been staying with me while you've been gone." I said as I looked at my dad to see his facial expression.

"Thank you son for staying here with her. I trust you took and still take good care of her. I remember you and you made a good impression the first time." my dad said, I let out a sigh if relief and I could see Louis relax a little more.

We spent the rest of the evening laughing and talking about school and what's been happening while dad was gone. By the time we all began to get tired it was eleven pm. I said goodnight to dad and went to my room. I found Louis standing by my bed with his bag in hand.

-Louis' POV

"I have to go home Avery." I said quietly hoping she wouldn't argue.

"Why?" she said, clear emotion on her face.

"I have to try and talk to my parents." I started to say. "Don't worry they won't separate us, I promise." I said as I took her in my arms and held her tight.

"Well if you have to then I won't stop you. Just promise me I'll see you tomorrow." she said as she looked into my eyes. Those green eyes made me loose my train of thoughts everytime.

"You will...I promise because I love you so much that they can't separate us. You're a part if me now and I can't loose you." I said and placed my lips on hers. Her arms wrapped around my neck pulling my hair. I pulled away and she gave me a pouty look.

"I love you honey buns." she said as she cupped my cheek in her tiny hand as I smiled.

"I love you babe....forever." I said hugging her one more time and kissing her cheek. I grabbed my bag off the floor and headed out the door.

This was literally the hardest thing I've ever had to do, but I had to make things right with my parents ans she needed some alone time with her dad. I had to do this no matter how hard it was. I got on my bike and headed for home even though I want to stay with Avery so bad.

-Avery's POV

I laid down on my bed bewildered about everything that had just happened. Louis hadn't been gone ten minutes and my heart already ached for him. I wanted to feel him next to me, I wanted to be in his arms. I wanted to go to sleep so bad, but I kept checking my phone to see if Louis had texted me, he hadn't. I was beginning to worry, but I knew things would be ok, if not he would come back here.

My eyes began to get heavy and I couldn't fight the sleep any longer. "I love you forever Louis." I whispered as I drifted off into a world of dreams.