"Harry Styles is prettier than you" | BLURB

You danced around the room, singing at the top of your lungs using your hair brush as a make shift microphone. You hit a swift milly Rock and dab on the beat drop. Justin walked into the the living room, immediately rolling his eyes.

"Not this again." He mumbled, sitting down on the couch pulling out his phone. "You can't even milly rock to this song."

"That just proves you can't do it because everybody knows any song could use a good milly rock." You responded not missing a beat. He opened his mouth to respond but you cut him off.

"Shush this is my favorite part!" You said before belting out Harry's iconic runs in "Drag Me Down." Justin just sat and watched you, silently shaking his head. You've been playing One Direction's album on a loop for at least three days at this point. It was amazing and you fell in love at first listen. You weren't the biggest directioner but you did enjoy their music and finally got around to hearing the latest album. Not to mention the fact that you got a kick out of annoying your boyfriend.

"I've had enough Y/n. You've been playing this on loop forever." He sighed over dramatically.

"Oh come on, you know this is fire." You responded moving your hips to "Never Enough"

"Lips so good, I forget my name..." You sang at Justin, walking towards him.

"Stop.." He warned.

"I swear I could give you everything..." You continued, sitting on his lap straddling him.

"I DONT NEED MY LOVE YOU CAN TAKE IT, YOU CAN TAKE IT, TAKE IT. I DONT NEED MY HEART YOU CAN BREAK IT YOU CAN BREAK IT, BREAK IT." You could tell he was trying not to crack a smile.

"I JUST CANT TOO MUCH OF YOU BABY, ITS NEVER, ITS NEVER ENOUGHHH"

He gave you a blank face, making you laugh. "Stop being a big jealous baby."

"Me? Jealous? Of what exactly?" He scoffed.

"Jealous of the fact that Harry Styles is prettier than you

"Oh really?" He asked, eyebrow raised.

"Yup," you smiled popping the 'p' for emphasis.