Chapter 10 - Finish Him

Rose.

"Alright, what is it? I have a lot I need to do today." Rose looked to Anatoly.

"Did you know of this talk?" Vladimir demanded, not giving his brother an opportunity to answer, still enraged.

"No." Rose said back, turning to him with a cold sharp gaze, not liking being accused. "James did speak to me just before we arrived here and I'd say he's spoken to the others individually as well, but as far as I'm aware there have been no meetings."

"James?" He questioned, stepping closer to Rose, barely a couple of inches away and looking down into her eyes harshly.

"That is his name." She growled back.

Jealousy and protectiveness were two traits she actually found more than attractive, but only when it was being taken out on the third wheel, never directed at her in a way that seemed like she had to explain herself. He knew the terms of their "relationship" and neither one of them were obligated in the slightest to be exclusive, she sure as hell knew he wasn't and she certainly hadn't been since they started their fooling around almost 3 years ago now. But he wasn't too keen on the thought of Rose and Wesley or her and Nobu or anyone else in the circle and no doubt she would have felt the same way.

It was silent as they stared back at one another, both enraged now as Anatoly huffed in frustration, pinching the bridge of his nose.

"What did you want?" She finally broke the silence, turning to the elder of the two Ranskahovs while Vlad stepped back and little.

"We need epinephrine." He stated as Rose then narrowed her eyes slightly in confusion and slightly in shock, not at all expecting that.

"Why, may I ask?" She questioned.

"One of our men that we sent out after the man in black the other night. He found him, but was thrown off a roof and put in coma." Anatoly explained.

"And you want the epinephrine to wake him up and see what he knows." Rose stated. "It may kill him." She then informed.

"We know nothing about this man." Vladimir joined, switching the conversation to Russian. "Semyon might have found something. We need to know."

Rose nodded before pulling out her phone. "Priest has a pile of all sorts of medicines, herbs, drugs. He might have some."

"I thought he was your tech guy?" Anatoly questioned as Rose placed the phone to her ear and it begun to ring.

"He's my mad scientist. One label doesn't cover it." She stated and then went silent, turning her back on the brothers as they began to discuss something else involving one of their men Piotr and finding Fisk.

"'Ello." A voice finally picked up on the other end of the line just when Rose thought it was about to ring through.

"Glad to see you plugged your phone back in." She stated.

"Well, you know. Bosses orders." Priest stated. By the sound of how he was talking Rose had no doubt he had a cigarette in his mouth. "I just finished with those Russian IDs. Couldn't sleep last night so I've just been powering through them. I'll drop them in to you tonight at the comp."

"That's great. I'm actually with the brothers now so I'll let them know. Which brings me to why I rang you. You wouldn't happen to have any epinephrine stashed away by chance, would you?"

"Ah, yeah, bags of it. You need some?"

"Just one syringe will do. I'll have a cab pull up outside your house belonging to Veles Taxi. I want you to get in it with the epinephrine and the Russian IDs." Rose laid out.