The night of the party.

I may have been dressed 6 hours too early and be waiting in my living room for my own party to start but what's wrong with that? I'm not entirely sure how it happened but it looked as if I'd made Kyle and Leo be friends. I was indeed quite pleased with myself. Although I wasn't sure why I'd invited Kyle to my party even though we'd never really spoke before but I got over that since I'd invited Lilly too. I just hoped it'd be alright with all of them in one place although I was pretty sure that Lilly wanted to 'knock' Kyle out but I hoped not even she'd do that.

Luckily for me it was about that time that Lilly suddenly had a revelation, she couldn't come because her mom wouldn't let her. Ah well, better cut my losses. I lay back against the sofa wondering who would actually turn up and listened to some pretty terrible CD's I'd made. Maybe I should just sleep... I could still feel the excitememnt rising in my stomach but I gave in since no one was around and Luke was supposed to meet me early but couldn't. Plus he was briging some guy called Kevin with him that I didn't know... In about 3 hours that is. I know I have issues but why the hell am I ready so early? 

After about 20 minutes of sleeping on my sofa I woke with a new rush of energy which wouldn't leave me alone and decided to run through the house to check everything was ready. It was. 

Luke knocked on the door and I answered it trying too look, what I'm guessing was a little too casual because I stared at him blankly although I was fully dressed and he wasn't even ready yet. Moving aside I let him and his friend come in.

"Did you download iTunes like I said?"

This question I did not want to answer because I hadn't and didn't want too. I didn't even know why I had too but I was trying to be pleasant because he always gets annoyed when I snap at him which is quite often for some reason so instead I just shook my head and left them two too it in the computer room. For some unknown reason I thought installing iTunes would benefit me but apparently he was just trying to reboot his iPod. Oh god, I hated this kid already. How irritating. Who need iTunes on their computer? I vowed to myself I'd uninstall it and for some reason thought this was some sort of genius plan for revenge. I'm so stupid. After reaching my limit of annoyance, I turned the computer off by the switch and laughed, pleased with myself. Kevin just looked at me, even him looking at me annoyed me. I have no idea why I hate him so much. I just do. 

People had started arriving and I let the first few round to the back, after the first few arrived I went back inside the house to watch for more people to come. Feeling the sudden need to do something, I slightly confused everyone who was coming in by opening the front door when they were going through to the Garden then saying "Oh sorry, just go through there." and slamming it in their faces. Ingenius plan, right there. 

Out in the back Garden there was an interesting atmosphere but I was too over excited to register it, instead I just took some of them inside and started playing a skillful game of pass the parcel and giving them free crappy gifts for no reason which lightened the mood while everyone else remained outside drinking vodka through straws. Billy was standing next to me, I didn't really like him so this game was a lovely oppurtunity to harm him. So I casually just flund the parcel at him but sadly it was a bit too hard and instead I hit the person behind him. Coincidentally the boy I liked but oh well, you win some, you lose some. Other than looking slightly scared he was fine. Then again he always looked slightly scared. 

I noticed that Leo had dissapeared upstairs and I followed him up there while everyone was preoccupied, drinking and stuff, and that stupid Kevin guy was flirting with everyone. Annoying. He was on the phone to Kyle. This did not impress me. A thought came to mind... wasn't he supposed to be here tonight? After about 30 minutes I had learnt that he'd fallen out with Leo. Again, seriously? So I thought that I'd call him up and ask him to come. I already looked like a freak anyway. Got to admit, he sounded cuter on the phone when he couldn't say 'lol'.