Chapter 48

INDIA

   "Where you about to go." Odell asked me as I trying to tame my curly hair. I needed Amiyah to fly down here and fix this.

   "I going to meet up with my mother." I said telling half of the truth. I was going to meet up with my mother but I was also going to see Kennedy.

   "Why I think you lying to me." He said as I rolled my eyes. He was always a step ahead of people I didn't know how he did that.

   "I'm not Odell." I said giving him a smile as he came behind me wrapping his arms around my waist.

   "When you gone give me another baby." He said as he looked at our reflection in the mirror.

   "In two years." I said telling the truth. I didn't want to have another baby right now. Kaylee was only four months and Austin just came into our lives. I think we had enough on our plate right now. Odell wasn't slick either not wearing condoms. That's why I took my birth control faithfully.

   "For real." He said looking at me removing his arms away from my body.

   "Yeah baby. I think we got enough on our plate right now. We are not ready for another baby." I told him. I just got back to normal self and our relationship was going good. We didn't need to bring another baby in the world anyways with Kennedy. She needed to be handle and it seems like Odell can't do it so it leaves me.

   "You could be pregnant right now." He said with a smirk on his lips.

   "Nope I'm on birth control. No more babies right now. You want another child Odell where is my ring?" I asked him lifting up my hand showing him my bare ring finger.

   "So you want to get married?" He asked me looking at me as I shook my head no. I wasn't gone force Odell in proposing to me. He would come on his terms.

   "What do you think?" I asked him giving him a smile.

   "You want to be a Beckham huh India." He said making me laugh as I pushed him back leaving out the bathroom.

   "Feed Austin and Kaylee. I left the premade bottles in the fridge. Just warm them up and I made breakfast for you and Austin." I told him as I slide my foot inside my sandals.

   "Call me when you make it to your mother's house." He said to me as we both walked downstairs.

   "I'll text you baby." I said grabbing my car keys.

   "No call me I want to hear your voice." He said as I smiled at him.

   "I will call you Odell." I said to him watching him rub his chin. He looked so good right now and he was all mines.

   "Give me a kiss." He demanded walking up to him kissing his lips feeling his hands on my ass.

   "I love you." I said tugging on his shirt and pecking his lips.

   "I love you too." He said in my ear giving me a smile. Odell was the man. My man.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

   "So what's up mama." I said as we walked around in a store. She was looking at some dresses.

   "You know me and Anthony wedding anniversary is coming up." She said pulling a dress off the rack looking at it.

   "Yeah I knew something was coming up. Where is he going to take you this time?" I said smiling at her. Anthony was the king of surprises. He took my mom everywhere literally they been all over the world.

   "We wanted to do something different this year." She said as I looked around the store.

   "Yeah what's that?" I asked her walking around the store.

   "We wanted to throw an anniversary." She said as I raised an eyebrow. Candice wanted to throw a party. Anthony not so much, He was more closed off of people being around him.

   "He said yes mama?" I asked in disbelief. If he said yes, he done became a change man.

   "He will say yes." She said with a smirk on his lips. That was just nasty. I already knew what she meant. Just a shame.

ODELL

   "Which one you like momma." I asked Kaylee as she sucked on her pacifier.

   "Daddy look." Austin said calling me as I walked over to him seeing the ring he picked out.

   "Mommy would like this daddy." Austin said with a smile on his face.

   "Austin I'm not with your mom remember I told you this." I said putting Kaylee in the stroller.

   "Mommy said you were getting married to her." He told me as I frowned. Kennedy was a crazy ass broad. She knew no way in hell I was going to marry her.

   "Austin me and your mother are not together." I told him as he nodded his head. I needed to set her ass straight. She was confusing Austin. It was time to take her ass to court.

   "Look daddy." Austin said to me making me take my eyes off the rings seeing where he was pointing looking over as I seen India and Kennedy talking. By the look on India face something was about to pop off.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

INDIA AND ODELL IN THE MULTIMEDIA