Chapter 40

ODELL

   "Baby you didn't make me no breakfast." I asked as she was getting Kaylee ready.

   "I didn't have the time." She said not looking at me. I knew that was a lie. India always made me breakfast. Hell I told her plenty times and she still made it for me without asking.

   "India I said I was sorry honestly I lost track of the date." I said walking up to her wrapping my arms around her waist.

   "I said it was okay Odell I get it." She replied removing my arms grabbing India and walking out the house.

   "No kiss." I mumbled watching the door close. I knew India was mad at me. I forgot something that was special to her and I take full responsibility for ir. I needed to talk to Kennedy and let her know that Austin was going to start spending the night at my house. We were going to work on some type of schedule. I could get him on the weekends and she could keep him on the weekdays.

   But first I need to make things right with baby girl and Kaylee and I knew the person who was going to help me get things together.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

   "What you need to do is let that bitch Kennedy no her place." My mama said pacing her back and forth. I don't even know why I came to her.

   "Mama please. You got to stop calling her a bitch." I said. She didn't need to call Kennedy a bitch. My son can hear her.

   "Odell she sneaky. You better watch her." She said looking at me seriously.

   "I need to get things right with India." I said changing the subject. Kennedy wasn't my worry. All I care about my son.

   "Hell yeah. How you gone miss you guys anniversary Odell? You better come correct that's the best woman you ever meet don't lose her." She told me as I nodded my head.

   "So what do I do?" I asked. I was really fresh out of ideas. I didn't know what to do. India was mean as hell and stubborn. I didn't know how I was going to make this work.

   "First you can cut out the sorry gifts. India doesn't seem like the woman who wants a gift. She wants you to express your feelings." She told me which I already knew India wasn't the woman who wants gifts most men got their women. She wanted me to be there with her.

   "Thanks for the help mama." I said getting out my seat walking over to here.

   "Boy what I tell you about putting the lips on me. I know what you and India be doing." She said pushing me away from her. That woman know she crazy but I love her.

INDIA

   "I am loving this pictures of the girls." I said to one of my photographers.

   "Yes they was doing their thing out there." He said smiling at me.

   "Yes. I need these to be printed out so I can really look at them." I said getting out my seat handling him the pictures back.

   "They will be sent to your office." He said looking at me as I nodded my head. My models was doing their best and I can finally say their hard work paid off.

   "Thanks." I said opening my office door seeing Odell was standing there with roses in his hand.

   "What are you doing here?" I asked him frowning looking at him. I really wasn't in the mood to see him.

   "Ms. Westbrooks here go the copy of the pictures you asked for of the models." One of the models said as she walked out the room.

   "So you back modeling.?" Odell said closing the door.