Chapter 2

INDIA

   To Brandon:
      Leave me the fuck alone!!!!

   Brandon was someone that I messed with but that soon stopped when I saw the demon side of him. We were dating for about three months until I saw a change in him. He was calling me all types of times, asking me where I was, showing up at my house at random times.

I remember one time he wakes when I was going to introduced him to my family but I told him I wasn't ready for that. He went off on me and slapped me and that was it for me. No man should ever put their hands on a women that's a coward. Not many times I change my number he always manage a way to find me.

"Tt can I have these." Angela said coming out with my Chanel umbrella that I forgot I had.

   "Yeah you can have it sweetie." I said pulling out my computer I had some work I needed to do more photoshoots.

   "Tt you always working." Allan said sitting on my bed as I looked at him. He look like his daddy. You couldn't see Brooke in him.

   "I got to pay bills Allan." I said as she looked down. Something is wrong with him. Closing my computer I turned my attention to him.

    "So what's up little man how's school." I asked him as he smiled at me.

" I passed all my test." He said as I smiled I knew that third grade was hard and he passed. This his fourth week and school and he passed them.

"What about your social life, any girlfriend?" I asked him as he smiled seeing the blush coming on his cheeks.

"It's this girl." He said smiling moving some hair out his face.

   "My little nephew have da little girlfriend." I gushed as he shook his head.

   "No mommy said I'm too young to have a girlfriend." He said as I rolled my eyes.

   "your mommie is just overprotective Allan. She's like that with me since I'm the youngest one but I'm grown." I said getting out the bed to put Angela in my bed.

   "Daddy said he gone talk to her." He said as I cringed. I already know hat Andrew motive if he said that. Those two were some freaks just nasty.

"Well little kiddo it's time for you to go to sleep." I told him as I went into my closet finding something comfortable to wear.

"Night Tt." He said while jumping off the bed to go to my guest bedroom.

************************

   "Crystal since you came over here to get dress. You look good stop being nervous." I said curling the last piece of her hair."

   "Daddy is going to kill us." She laughed as I shook my head.

   "No he is not just because we the two youngest one don't mean we can't have fun." I said finger combining her curls as she stood smiling.

   "Let me take a picture." I said grabbing my phone snapping pictures. Hearing the doorbell ring as she grabbed her purse.

   "Don't be nervous Crystal just act normal." I said as we walked downstairs seeing Allan sleeping. Opening the sore as seeing Bree friend making me frown but I changed it into a smile.

   "Hey India." He said coming into the house as I closed the door.

"You look beautiful." He said to Crystal handling her the flowers as she smiled and thank him.

   "Excuse me Brent I need to talk to Crystal for a minute." I said smiling grabbing her arm as we walked into the kitchen.

"You didn't tell me it was Bree best friend." I said looking at her.

"I didn't think it matter does this mean I can't go." She said as I signed I wish she would've told me.

   "Yea you can. Here is a key. I might not be here when y'all come back." I said handing her a key out the drawer.

   "Okay I will text you." She said as I nodded my head.

   "Have a good time." I said hugging her. Walking back into the living room as I saw Brent watching T.V.

   "Brent have her back at a decent time." I said looking at him as he nodded his head then grabbing Crystal hand watching them both walk out.

"Allan wake up." I said to him as I slipped on his and Angela shoes. Brooke just called me to let me know Angela and Allan father coming to get them.

"By Tt. We going to miss you." They said making me smile. I spoiled them so much.

   "Me too." I said kissing they forehead as they smiled. Grabbing their bag as I handed them to their father as they leave.

************************

   Pulling up to my parents house. It was Saturday meaning family dinner night as I signed. I want this to go well, but it always end up in argument.

   Getting out the car fixing myself as I set my alarm on the car walking inside the house as I smelled food.

   "Hi daddy." I said jumping on his lap as he laughed.

   "Indie baby girl you ain't no stick figure." He said as I smacked my lips. He was rude."

"Mmh where is everyone at." I asked sitting my purse down on the table as his eyes never left the game.

Brooke and Morgan Anit made it over here yet. Bree and Crystal upstairs." He said as I nodded my head.

"Are you cooking daddy." I asked as he laughed.

"Nah it's your momma turn to cook." He said as I smiled I always love my mommas cooking.

   "Daddy you and mommie should renew y'all vows." I said as he laughed rubbing his chin.

   "Nah we good like we are now." Laughing at his statement. Daddy is crazy.

   "Pops where you." Rolling my eyes as I heard Morgan voice.

   "Nigga don't be yelling in my house." My dad said watching Morgan come into the room with Brooke behind her.

"Baby sis." Morgan said kissing my cheek then sitting on me as I yelled.

"Morgan chill childish ass." I said pushing her off of me. Looking at Brooke as her eyes were glued to her phone.

"Pops we got that contract." Morgan said looking at our dad as he nodded his head getting up from his seat.

"What contract." I asked as they turned their attention to me.

   "Something for our new club." Morgan mumbled as they walked away out the living room going into the office.

************************

   After staying over my parents house for some hours. Everyone came and we had our little family time. Brooke had to leave because of work. Both of my older sister were hard working women. I admire them so much. So it was just me, Morgan, Bree, and Crystal. Me and Bree supposed to meet next week for lunch. Bree is really my favorite.

Getting out my car as I yawned. I had a full day today. Grabbing my house keys out my purse. Sliding my keys inside the look as I felt arms go around my waist making me jump.

"You ain't gone call me back huh India." Hearing him whisper in my ear as I tensed up.

   "Brandon get away from me." I yelled pushing him off of me.

   "Bitch you mines. I fucking own you. You my fucking women." He said as I felt his hand on my face leaving a sting feeling. I prayed my neighbors hear me.