Chapter 42

ODELL

   "I just want him to be okay." Kennedy said looking down at Austin as he slept in the bed. I didn't reply to her. I just looked at my son in this fucking hospital bed. All these events happening in my life all this drama. I wasn't the person who had drama in my life. I was a laid back person.

   Finding out my uncle was my father was drama. Finding out I had another sibling that came into the picture was hell and now finding out I have a son that I missed out of his life of four years.

   "Odell!" Kennedy called me snapping me out my thoughts. Looking up at her as she had a frowned on her face.

   "What?" I said looking down at my ringing phone seeing it was Brandi calling me for the fifth time.

   "I said are you staying again tonight?" She said as I looked away from her. I needed to set things with her. We are not together. I spent a night in Austin room nothing more nothing less.

   "He's going home tonight. He can come home with me." I told her. I wasn't asking her. He was coming home with me.

   "I don't feel comfortable with that Odell." She said as I stood up from my seat.

   "Why not Kennedy. Its about time he came and he needs to meet his sister." I said looking at her.

   "Because Odell I just don't. Our usually schedule is just fine." She told me. I was about to say something but my phone rung.

   "What's up Brandi?" I said walking out the room. The way she was blowing up my phone made me think something was up.

   "Odell is India with you." Brandi asked me as I frowned.

   "No she left hours ago. She didn't come pick Kaylee up?" I asked looking down at my watch seeing the time.

   "No I'm worried Odell. She would've called me if something was up." Brandi said as I nodded my head.

   "Stay calm Brandi I got this just watch my baby." I said ending the call. Looking through my contacts as I called India sister Morgan.

   "What's up nigga." She answered.

   "You heard from India." I asked getting straight to the point.

   "No what's up?" She asked me as I explain the situation to her.

   "Alright meet me at the warehouse." I said ending the call looking through at my GPS trackers I put on India car.

   "Niggas wants to try me." I mumbled walking out the hospital. I already know who did this. Brandon name was written all over it. I hope he loving the last hours if his life. That coward nogga is gone once I get my hands on him.

INDIA

   "Why are you doing this Brandon." I said sitting in the chair as I tried untangle my hands in the rope.

   "I told you India. We are started our relationship again." He told me giving me a smile as I looked away from him.

   "What relationship? You beating one me Brandon. That wasn't a relationship." I said with tears running down my face.

   "Bullshit and you know it India. Me putting my hands on you were showing you my love. You didn't listen to me." He said as I just started at him. He was complete delusional.

   "Brandon just let me go. We are over. Don't push me to be with you." I said as he walked over to me. I thought he was about to hit me so I closed my eyes.

   "I'm not gone hit you India but we will be together again and I got the okay. Kayden gave me the okay." He said kissing me as I moved my face.

   "He wouldn't want this." I said as he gave me a laugh then walking out the room locking the door. I hope Odell came because I had a feeling something bad was about to happen

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

INDIA IN THE MULTIMEDIA