Chapter 4

I followed him out the door and to a shiny black car. I got in the passenger seat and looked aroung the clean leather black interior.

     He got in on the passenger side and pulled out of the driveway. It was just then that it hit me that i was in a car with someone who i barely knew. And who had a reputation of being arrested, a murder, and probably a bunch of other things I didn't want to know about.  I was slightly scared, but at the same time i felt...safe with him.

     "Where are you taking me?" i asked still dizzy and probably a little drunk.

     He smirked. "My house."

     I raised an eyebrow at him.

     "Relax, ill take you home. I just dont think its the best idea to send you home while your this drunk."

     I nodded. "My mom would kill me."

     The rest of the ride was only a few minutes, but it was completely silent. After that short time, he pulled up to what i assumed was where he lived. I followed him up the few steps and into the door.

     Inside was a kitchen to the left with dark cabinets and countertops and all black appliences. Too the right was a small living room area with a black sofa, dark blue and black carpet, and a flat screen tv. Straight ahead was a hall that i assumed led to a bedroom and bathroom.

     "So this is your place." I said stumbling as i took my shoes off. I was starting to feel my hangover come on as my vision came back better and my head started to ache.

     "Sit down, im going to get you some asprin." he said.

     I sat on the large black sofa and put my head in my hands as i felt the room starting to spin.

     Harry sat on the coffee table in front of me and handed me a small pill and a glass of water.

     "Thanks." i said swallowing the pill.

     I sat there for a moment staring at my water when i sudenly remembered something. "Shit." i said jumping up and rummaging through my purse for my phone.

     I called hannah's number and waited as it rang.

     "Hello, Lyss. Where are you." she answered frantically.

     "Im soo sorry. I went home without telling you, i was feeling really sick and i just had to leave."

     "So you're at home and not kidnapped or something?" she asked jomingly.

     I smiled. "Im fine."

     "Wait, how did you get home?"

     "Um, i called Sarah to come get me."

     "Lyss, you could've just told me you wanted to leave instead of calling your cousin."

     "I didnt want to interupt." i looked up at harry looking at me questioningly. "Hey hannah, ill call you tomorrow. My heads killing me."

     "Okay, but you better call me!"

     I laughed. " Dont worry, i will."

     I hung up and met harry's eyes.

     "What was that about?" he asked.

     "I wanted to let her know i was okay."

    "But i mean, why did you lie?"

    I shrugged. "She doesnt exactly agree with me... associating with you."

    He raised an eyebrow. "I dont even know your friends."