Chapter 3

It was two weeks later. I hadnt heard from harry since that night and i was starting to think i would keep my promise to hannah and katelynn.

We walked into the large dark room with at least a hundred people surrounding us.

"Matt!" katelynn yelled jumping into her boyfriends arms.

"Hey babe." he greeted her with a kiss.

Katelynn looked to me before asking him. "Do you know if harry's here tonight?"

"Probably. He usually comes to these." he answered

She looked at me as if to say 'dont do it'

"Whats going on?" Marcus asked.

"Harry has a thing for Alyssa." Katelynn answered.

Matt looked at me. "If i were you, id stay as far away from him as you can."

"No need to worry, i already am." I said walking away. I didnt need everyone telling me every five minutes to stay away from him. I already knew that. But this was my life, i was going to do what i wanted.

My instincts told me to turn my head and look to the left. And what i saw made my stomach sick. There he was. Harry. But he wasnt alone, pushed up to the wall in front of him was a tall blonde girl in a short and tight black dress. The sight of them all over eachother making out disgusted me. I shook my head walking to the drink stand. Normally i didnt drink but tonight was my acception.

My head was fuzzy and i was starting to feel like i couldn't stand up normally without falling. Hannah was laughing at my ridiculous drunken behavior, but i didn't even care. I walked over to one of the chairs, unable to hold my balance any longer and fell into it.

"Well, well. Look who it is." a deep voice said behind me.

I turned around and squinted to adjust my blurry vision for the figure in front of me.

"And look who else it is." i said to harry slurring some of my words.

He stared at ne for a second before frowning and saying, "You're drunk."

I shrugged. "It happens."

He shook his head. "Why?"

"Why what?"

"This isnt you. To be drunk."

"You dont know me."

"I dont need to know you to know you're not like that." he said taking my drink out of my hand.

"Well, i dont think i asked for your permission." I said trying to grab the cup out of his hand but failing.

"I dont need you to ask for it. Im not get let you get completely drunk and something to happen to you." he said sternly.

I crossed my arms. "Why do you even care. Im not your responsibility."

He stared at me for a while before saying anything. "Well for now, im making you my responsibility." He looked up behind me. Then, grabbing my arm he said. "Let's go."

"What, no. My friends would kill me if i just left."

He ignored me, continuing to drag me towards the door.

I tried prying his fingers off, but he abruptly stopped and faced me with a look of anger on his face. "Do you think im going to hurt you or something? Im trying to help you. Just trust me."

His stare hypnotized me and without even thinking i nodded.

"Good. Lets go."

Author's note:

I know these are short but it's just the beginning. I decided to post the first five chapters but then you guys have to start voting and commenting for the rest!

What do you think of Harry so far?

I hope you guys are liking it :)