How Do You Feel

Chapter 14
Quinns pov :
Santana and I laid in my bed with our clothes on drunk . We ended up doing nothing sexual. "So what happened between you and Brit?" I asked her.

"Nothing." She said.

"Santana you don't just come to my house ask to have sex and then end up getting drunk why aren't you with Brit?" I asked her.

"Why do I always have to be with Britt I like guys okay I'm not a lesbian!" She yelled at me defensively.

"Bull crap , you had sex with me twice and you are always making out with Brittney and doing things just say it you like girls no one is going to care!" I yelled furiously at her.

"Fine I like girls and I love Brittney." She said.

We were both silent, "Feel better?" I asked her.

"Thank you. " I said sarcastically.

"What about you and Puckerman?" She asked me.

"What about us?" I asked her.

"You love him don't you?" She asked me.

I looked at her ,"Pshhhh... what ew no." I said lying.

"Bull crap, I know that song you sang the other day was about him , face it you love him." She said.

"Okay don't be ridiculous." I said.

"Oh I'm being ridiculous?" She said.

"Yes you are Puck is a fuck boy I don't date fuck boys." I said.

"Bull shit you cheated on Finn with him you love him." She said.

"Just because I did that with him doesn't mean I love him!" I said.

"What about all the times you hooked up with him after?" She asked me.

"We were fuck buddys!" I said.

"Oh please you always wanted it to mean more just tell him how you feel already or else you'll be fuck buddies forever!" She said and stormed out.

"Ahhhhh!!!!!" I screamed out of frustration and threw my bush across the room.

Hey guys so my new book Life Unexpected 2 is now out so please go check it out.

Xoxoxo Natalie