Don't Change Yourself

Chapter 6
( Monday )
Finns pov :
I was at my locker thinking about the new girl Rachel. She's really sweet and cool maybe I can get her to join glee club . I'm just worried about one thing , The Unholy Trinity . Don't get me wrong Quinn, Santana, and Brittney are cool and all but they're also really sexual and I don't want Rachel to try and be like them to make people like her because I already do. Anyway I was at my locker when I saw Rachel walk in , she was wearing a really slutty outfit and you could basically see her boobs popping out. I grabbed my football jacket and went up to her , "Here you look cold. " I said wrapping it around her. She smiled and said, "Thanks but I'm good." She told me. "Are you sure , I mean sure you look hot and all but..." She interrupted me, "You think I look hot? " She asked me. "Well yeah but your boobs are out and I just think that.... look the thing is that I know you're new here and all but you don't have to change yourself to fit in." I told her. "Finn I know you're just trying to be nice and all but I'm not doing this for attention I'm doing it because its time for a new look ." She said. "But I like the other you. " I told her. She smiled and said, "I should go the girls are waiting for me." She told me. She started to walk away when I took her hand and said, "Don't change who you are for those girls , I know I haven't known you for long but I can tell you're amazing. " I said. "Thanks Finn , " She smiled , "I'll see you later." She said and left.