Ask Her! part 2

Chapter 10
( The next day )
Rachels pov :
Seeing Quinn and Santana yesterday really freaked me out. I was going to ask Quinn for some advice on what song to sing but when I figured out that they did the nasty I ran out quickly. I always thought Santana and Brittney were together but I guess not . Anyway I was at my locker when Finn came up to me, "Hey." He said. I smiled and said, "Hey." He cleared his throat. "So did you find a song to sing?" He asked me. "Yeah did you? " I asked him. "No not yet." He told me. "Oh so yesterday.... " I said. "Yeah sorry I ran out I had football practice." He said obviously lying. "Yeah okay." I said believing him . Things became awkward. "I should go. " He said. "Okay. " I said. "Okay." He said and we quickly went our separate ways. "Is he ever going to ask me out?" I asked Kurt coming up to him. "Give him time ." He told me. "But I really like maybe he doesn't like me though." I said. "Oh hush he likes you , you're all he talks about." He told me. "Then why doesn't he just ask me out?" I asked him. "Rachel can I talk to you for a sec?" Quinn asked me . "Sure." I said and we walked into the girls bathroom. "Look what happened yesterday it..." I interrupted her, "Quinn I won't tell anyone. " I told her. "You won't?" She asked me. "God no." I said. "Oh thank you. " She said. "Its fine , just next time make sure you lock all your doors." I said. "Will do. " She said. "So are you and Santana a thing now or...." "No." She said quickly. "Okay cool , but what about Brittney? " I asked her. "I don't get into Brittana shit. Besides I only like one guy and me and Santana are just friends." She told me. "Cool." I said. "So you and Finn?" She said smiling. "I don't think its going to happen." I said. "And whys that?" She asked me. "Because its been a week and he hasn't asked me out." I said. "Okay listen go to glee club and I'll deal with Finn." She said. "Okay." I said and left.

Quinns pov :
I left the girls bathroom and walked up to Hudson, "When are you going to get some god damn ball and ask out Rachel?" I asked him. He looked at me embarrassed and said , "Nows not a good time." He told me. "I beg to differ." I said. "Okay I wanna ask her out I just don't know how." He told me. "Here's a thought ask her out!" I yelled furiously at him. "No you don't get it I want to but I haven't been anyone since well you." He told me. I sighed and said , "Dude , you and I weren't in love , I cheated on you with Puck and Rachel, Rachels a good girl she likes you and you deserve someone that wants to be with you and I can't do that. " I told him. "So its okay if I..." "Yes of course it is. " I said. He smiled and said , "Thanks Fabray." I smiled. "Welcome Hudson. Now go ask her out already. " I said. He smiled and left.

Finns pov :
I walked into glee club and saw Rachel sitting there. "Hi." I said. She smiled and said, "Hi." "I have something I want to sing to you and just you." I told her. "Okay go for it." She said. I smiled and grabbed the guitar and started :
( Finns)
You know I'd fall apart without you
I don't know how you do what you do
'Cause everything that don't make sense about me
Makes sense when I'm with you
(Rachel smiles)
Like everything that's green, girl, I need you
But it's more than one and one makes two
Put aside the math and the logic of it
You gotta know you're wanted too

'Cause I wanna wrap you up
Wanna kiss your lips
I wanna make you feel wanted
And I wanna call you mine
Wanna hold your hand forever
And never let you forget it
Yeah, I, I wanna make you feel wanted

Anyone can tell you you're pretty, yeah
And you get that all the time, I know you do
But your beauty's deeper than the make-up
And I wanna show you what I see tonight...

When I wrap you up
When I kiss your lips.
I wanna make you feel wanted
And I wanna call you mine
Wanna hold your hand forever
And never let you forget it
'Cause, baby, I, I wanna make you feel wanted

As good as you make me feel
I wanna make you feel better
Better than your fairy tales
Better than your best dreams
You're more than everything I need
You're all I ever wanted
All I ever wanted

And I just wanna wrap you up
Wanna kiss your lips
I wanna make you feel wanted
And I wanna call you mine
Wanna hold your hand forever
And never let you forget it
Yeah, I wanna make you feel wanted
Baby, I wanna make you feel wanted
(Smiles at Rachel )
You'll always be wanted
(End of song )
Rachel clapped for me and said , "That was beautiful Finn. But are you ever going to ask me out?" She asked me. I chuckled and then said , "Rachel I..." Suddenly I was interrupted by the entire glee club,"Ask her out already!" They all yelled. I turned around and Rachel laughed and I turned back to her, "Rachel Berry will you go out on a date with me?" I asked her. She smiled and said, "Yes!" I smiled and hugged her as everyone clapped .