The First Lesson

Chapter 4
(Sexual Content)
Rachels pov :
We got back to Quinns house and Quinn took me to the bathroom. "Get naked. " She told me. "What? " I asked her a little freaked. "Get naked." She said taking off her shirt. "Okay um I'm uncomfortable. " I told her freaked. "Come on Berry, its just me , why do you think I left Santana and Brittney out there." She said. I nodded and took off my shirt and pants. She smiled and said , "Okay put these on." She said handing me the skippy bra and thong. I bit my lip and she rolled her eyes , "Fine I'll look away." She told me turning the other way. "Okay you can look." I said when I finished putting them on. She turned around and smirked , "You look hot." She told me. "Thanks. " I said. She locked the door. "Now have you ever kissed a boy?" She asked me. "Only on the mouth no tongue." I told her. "Show me." She said. "What?" I asked her. "Kiss me. I don't mind." She said. "Why?" I asked her. "Cause I'm going to teach you how to kiss a boy right." She said. "Okay. " I said. I leaned in and she stopped me, "You're not doing it right . Here let me show you." She said. "Okay." I said. "Okay first you want to connect with them . So come close to me." She said. "Okay." I said. I came close to her and we connect eyes. She put my hair behind my ear and said , "Now tilt your head , lean in , and put your lips on mine and used tongue." She said. I nodded but I was to nervous. "Here I'll do it." She said. She leaned in and wrapped her arms around me , leaned in and slowly kissed me passionatley. The kiss was nice and her lips were soft . I never kissed anyone like that before. She pulled away and said , "What did you think?" She asked me. "That was nice." I said. She smiled and said, "Good now you try it." She said. "Okay." I said. I came close to her and leaned in and kissed her passionatly. She held my cheek and said , "Nice Berry . " She told me. "Quinn I'm only attracted to guys you know that right?" I asked her. "Of course I do , thats why I'm teaching you. Don't worry the only lesbians here are Santana and Brittney. " She told me. "Oh." I said. She smiled and said, "But you were good and if I were a lesbian, you be my first pick." She told me. "Thanks. " I said. "No dildos , they're like practice penis's except they don't talk." She said amd we laughed.