sexy time...

WARNING: smut in this chapter.that means sexy time watch out!! If you don't like this don't read.
I'm so sorry for the huge gap between the chapter. Hope you enjoy, it was very awkward to write.

Levi's pov

I woke up to the sound of eren groaning in pain, I lazily opened my eyes and he held his head "owy my head hurts so much." Eren complained, I smirked and sat up "you shouldn't have drunk so much then Mr Ackerman" I said flicking his forehead, he groaned at my action but blushed at my words. The nekos all ran in and stopped at the end of the bed so we could only see there heads and there ears sticking up, hope put some roses on the bed and Amber put some CDs on too, eren looked at me curiously I just shrugged. Finny smiled and he and the girls all said "congrats on the marriage!" Becca sighed "thank god that's over." Finny nudged her with his elbow making hope and amber laugh. "What's this about?" Eren asked with a smile, amber looked at us and spoke quietly "auntie hanji and auntie Erin said we should give you a present because we forgot on your wedding." Right as she said that hanji and Erin came in. I groaned "why are you two here...?" I asked in a board tone. Erin giggled "so you too can be together...alone.....by your self's, in the house....alone-" "alright we get it!" Becca yelled.

Time skip

After I managed to get everyone out of mine and eren room to get dressed, we had breakfast and we just spoke about life and shit. However i kind of zoned out thinking about what I want to do with eren after everyone left.
Eventually with a little help from becca i got everyone out and i was finally alone with eren and I knew exactly what I wanted to do.
Eren's POV

I sat on the couch while Levi made us some food, it was quiet without the neko's but it was a nice change to have the house alone with Levi, he wanted to do something special since we got married, I love that he wants to do that but I'm kind of scared at what he's planned. Soon levi came over and I sat curled up to Levi his arm around me as we watched a film together eating popcorn. i felt Levi's hand wander down my side to my hip and to my thigh, i blushed and glanced at him but he, like normal, showed no emotion. i looked back to the television but i felt his hand rub my inner thigh, i bit my lip lightly trying to concentrate on the film but his hand started to rub near my growing erection, and i eventually let out a small moan causing Levi to smirk and he began to stroke over the tent in my pants making me groan in pleasure. Levi started to kiss my neck finding the sweet spot easily, i wanted him so badly and he knew that so he's doing the one thing i cant handle, being teased like this. "L-levi...don't tease." I felt him smirk against my neck but he didn't listen, his smooth fingers traced my jaw turning my head to him as his lips connected with mine in a lust filled kiss, his tongue found its way into my mouth. His other hand unbuttoned my bottoms and he slowly moved them out the way so he could stroke my member through my boxers, I couldn't help but brake the kiss moaning loudly, he chuckled "you want me eren?" He asked evilly I nodded quickly, "beg eren, beg for me brat!" He commanded biting lightly at my neck making small bruises, I moaned wanting him badly "l-levi please.....please." I begged quietly, his hand started to slow movement I groaned at the lose of his touch so I moved my hips to grind against his hand but he clicked his tongue and moved his hand away "huh...no levi please.." I groaned wanting him to touch me again, "oh god levi please!" I whisper yelled, he smirked and moved his and and took off my bottoms and boxers completely I gasped trying to hide myself even though he's seen me before. He pushed me down hovering over me his smirk growing as he kissed me harshly his hand starting to stroke my erect member, painfully slow I groaned into the kiss "ah..levi please faster...!" I spoke as his kiss trailed down my neck, he bit down on the bruises there making me moan "aha levi!" I yelled as he stroked me faster I could feel my self about to cum "mmn levi! I'm gonna cum..." I yelled holding onto him, he kissed me sweetly "cum for me eren~" he cooed, I gasped as I fell over he edge my back arching as I came all over levi and myself. I breathed heavily regaining my energy, he shook his head "I'm filthy now and you know how I hate being filthy." Levi said darkly, I swallowed my saliva in fear "we'll have to get clean now won't we?" He asked grabbing my hand I nodded still dazed by my orgasm. Before I know it where in then bathroom levi stripping off I also took off my shirt, levi turned the shower on and we both got inside. I felt calm but I have wanted to be dominant he always is so I pinned him again the wall the showers water dripping down my body I smiled.

Levi's POV

Eren smiled as he had me pinned to the wall, the water coming off his body, I breathed out lowly watching him as he moved towards me giving me small kisses his hand traced the outline of my dick making me shiver "eren...?" I questioned he hummed his lips brushing my neck. "Mm what do you think your doing..?" I asked looking at his emerald orbs, he smirked his hand wrapping around my dick slowly pumping it. I bit my lip holding back a moan "taking control~" eren purred, I swallowed my saliva as I watched him, he kissed down my neck and chest and stopping at my nipples, he stuck his tongue out flicking my nipple and stroking me harder than before, I moaned loudly as he took my nipple in his mouth swirling his tongue around it, his other hand stroking my erect member his thumb brushing against my tip, I groaned closing my eyes tightly and breathing heavily wanting more "levi~ your so hard." Eren giggled, I groaned 'when did he become so dominant?' He let go of me, I whined at the lose of his touch but he crouched down so he was facing my dick, which is dripping pre-cum, he wrapped his hand around it and his lips touched the tip making me gasp, then he took my whole dick in his mouth he then slowly began to move his head back and forth covering my dick with his saliva, I was moaning so much I knew I was close "eren...ah god I'm close!" I yelled, he kept going and his hands started to massage my balls, that action pushed me over the edge making my cum into his mouth. He swallowed my load and stood up, i started to calm down getting my breath back but it was clear eren wasn't finished with me he kissed me plunging his tongue in my mouth making me taste myself. We stayed like that for a while until I felt erens hands run down my leg and he slowly lifted it up, I got the idea and jumped a little wrapping my legs around his waist he smirked and trailed kisses down my neck and i could feel his dick against my entrance, so I slid down as his dick entered me i breathed out a moan and i moved my hips letting him know he can move, he started with slow thrusts so I could move my hips in rhythm with his then he started to go faster then suddenly he moved his hand and grabbed something, it was a dildo. My breath hitched as he placed it on my dick and he flicked the switch so it started vibrating I moaned loudly as my dick as sent waves of vibrations and eren thrusting into me. "OMG HAHAHA!!" I heard Becca laugh, I all looked behind eren to see Becca, amber and erin. Becca was laughing, amber was blushing while Erin quickly covered the nekos eyes, eren pulled out and put me down, quickly grabbing a towel and wrapping it around him self I did the same.
Time skip

I sat on the couch with eren and Erin, Becca and amber sat opposite us. Becca had a huge smirk while amber and erin where smiling, it was quiet no one talking I sighed "let's not talk about anything you saw.." The girls nodded. After a while they went back to hanjis so I got changed for bed so did eren, he got under the covers as I cane over and climbed on the bed, once I got tucked in eren cuddled up to me and he slowly fell into a deep slumber so I closed my eyes and let myself drift off to sleep.

I'm finally finished writing his sinned chapter, hope you like it and im so sorry for the huge gap between chapters. Also thank you on 1.1k!!