Levi's help

I was walking around school and loads of people were staring at me they looked at me as if I was some sort of animal.
I walked into class and Jean came over to me "hey Eren had some dick lately." he smirked, "what are you talking about horse face." I said coldly "aww come on Eren everyone knows about you and Levi, armin saw you making out on the roof haha." Jean laughed, I looked over to where armin sits and he was looking at me but once our eyes meet he looked away "so we're is your little boyfriend." Jean said mockingly "just leave me alone Jean." I said looking at my books jean moaned and walked of.
"*sigh* why did armin tell everyone." I sighed suddenly I got pulled into an ally way "mmm get mmmm of." I mumbled "hey Eren how are you feeling." the voice said my eyes widened "j...jean." I asked "correct here's your reward." he moved towards me and his lips planted on mine "mmn s..stop mmn." I tried pushing him of but he's too strong his hand moved up my body taking my shirt off I can't move, his free hand moved down my body to my pants and he started unbuttoning them, Jean started kissing down my neck "stop p..please Jean stop." I pleaded I felt him smirk against my skin "we'll do it more private then." he punched my in the stomach and I lost consciousness.
Levi's PoV
I waited at my house for Eren since we were gonna go watch a movie but he hasn't been I looked at my phone to see no messages or calls "what's talking you so long." I sighed, I walked out the house and walked towards a lake me and Eren went to before but I don't see the brat instead I see armin "hey armin." I yelled, he looked at me and was about to run away until I grabbed his arm "why did you tell everyone about me and Eren you bastard." I said coldly "i....umm only told umm Jean b..but he told everyone a...and I saw him a minute ago b...but he was with e...eren." he stumbled "what were." I asked "i...in the ally w..way." armin said while pointing to an ally way I let go of him and ran to the ally way and I heard him follow "eren where are you." I yelled down the ally "he's not here." I turned to armin "I umm I think I might know where he is." he said looking down "wait why are you trying to help me if you don't even like me." I asked "its not that I don't like you its just I've been friends with Eren since we were kids and he never told me he was gay so I got angry and told Jean s...sorry but I might know where they are." he explained "fine come on." I replied.
Jeans PoV
I walked into the room to see Eren on the bed chained up just how I put him suddenly he moved making a noise with the chains he then woke up "mmm what w...where am i." he asked I moved closer to him and climbed on top of him he gasped so I kissed him sticking my tongue in his mouth he moved underneath me but I put my hands on his waist and moved my hands up his body making him flinch, I moved my hand down his body up to his pelvis and I stroked his lower region making him shiver "s..stop it." Eren pleaded that just made me smile I grabbed hold of his lower region and moved my hand, Eren started squirming under me "stop it please g..get of m..me." Eren moved around "come on Eren you like it I know you do." I purred in his ear "mmn n..no i d...dont mmn." Eren denied, suddenly I heard what sounded like a gun shot I looked behind me to see Levi pointing the gun at the ceiling but he then pointed it at me "get of him now." he commanded "why should I do that midget." I smirked, armin came from behind Levi and he had a gun too "y...you have no right to d...do this to Eren so get of him n...now." armin stuttered I move of Eren and walked towards armin "go ahead shoot me." I said he started shaking but Levi stood in front of him "he won't but I will." Levi cocked to trigger I stood back a little I took small breaths calming me down "you wouldn't dare." I said glaring at him "try me." Levi said plainly and pulled the trigger and it hit me in the arm "argggh w...what the f...fuck *cough cough*." I held my arm and fell to the floor I heard Levi cock the gun again "n..no *coughs up blood* I'm s..sorry." I pleaded.
Levi's PoV
He apologised so I put the gun away and so did armin these aren't mine there my dads but I've used a gun before so it didn't effect me that I shot jean.
*************flashback************
"Dad why do you have so many guns?" I asked "just in case something bad happens son." he replied I didn't like my dad he abused me a lot and my mother committed suicide right in front of me "b..but mommy hurt her self in front of me with them." I said, he looked at me and grabbed my arm tightly "shut up will you about your stupid mother you bastard." he yelled I felt tears fall down my cheeks he the started punching me so I grabbed one of my dads gun and pointed it at him he moved away "haha go ahead son it's all on you haha." he laughed I knew he was nervous I cocked the gun and he ran towards me but I pulled the trigger and it shot him in the head killing him instantly.......
**********end of flashback********
I ran over to Eren and I broke the chains and I held him in my arms "l...levi?" Eren asked "yea it's me it's ok Eren I'm here." I told him he started crying and held onto me.
Days later
Me and Eren sat at my house on the sofa he hasn't talked that much since we found out that Jean is missing and he's worried he might come back I try to tell him to calm down but he pushes me away I can't even hug him or anything he's just really scared. "Eren want anything to eat." I ask, no response "Eren please....talk to me I can't stand it." I whisper, I look over to him and he has tears running down his face "eren." I stand up and walk over to him he tenses up but I keep walking to him and then I pull him into a hug he seems surprised at first but he relaxed and returned the hug, "now Eren you need food." I say and he just nods I walk to the kitchen and I start making some food for us.
We sat on on the sofa cuddled up to each other while watching death note, I look over to see Eren sleeping peacefully I smile and I get of the sofa and I pick Eren up bridle style I start walking up the stairs and I see my room I move the door open with my foot and I lay Eren on the bed I was about to walk out until I felt something on my hand I looked and saw Eren holding my hand "don't go Levi stay with me please." Eren says looking at me I walk over to him and climb in the bed and Eren cuddles up to me I wrap my arms around him and sleep takes over me all I hear is Eren say "goodnight Levi, I love you."