The party

It's the weekend and I'm at the party nearly everyone is on the dance floor but I notice something a blond guy who I thinks called armin, he's talking to...to Eren A sudden urge of jealousy rages up in me so I stand up and start walking to them but someone grabs my arm and covers my eyes I can't break free "argggh get of me." I try to shake them off but I can't then they start walking and I can't help but do the same.
Erens PoV
I was talking to armin when he smirked and pushed me into someone, they put there hand over my eyes and around my stomach so I couldn't move I was struggling but they started moving and I couldn't help but walk with them. I was pushed into a dark closet and I knew someone was in there with me but who...silence was all that happened until the person sat next to me spoke "tch that brat better be out there." no way it's..."Levi?" I feel Levi flinch when I say his name "e..eren." he says stutters, I blush and smile when he says my name it made me feel happy. It was quiet for a good minute or so but Levi suddenly grabs my waist kisses me passionately on the lips I didn't hesitate to kiss back "mmn," I moan slightly Levi moves away as we both gasp for air but he quickly kisses me again not giving me time to breath. we share a sweet and tender kiss but he moves away, I could hear him panting slightly "umm Levi what's wrong?" I ask, I feel his eyes on me "I-I....tch it's nothing brat, I just...sorry," my eyes widen as I hear him apologise. "Why are you apologising? You haven't done anything wrong... is kissing me so bad....?" I ask timidly.
Levi's PoV
When he asks this I just feel guilt well inside me so I slam my lips onto his and they seem to fit perfectly together Eren moans in surprise at the sudden contact, I smirk as I pulled away biting his lower lip teasing him slightly, he stares at me with half lidded eyes. "Tch you brat I didn't say kissing you was bad, I just thought you would think this is wrong..." I speak quietly, he gives me a small smile as he gives me a small peck on the cheek, " I don't think this is wrong, I was planning on telling you how I feel but the party got in the way, I tried pushing the feelings away  because I thought you wouldn't look at me the same..." Eren spoke nervously, I gave a small smirk as I pinned him down, he gasped and I took that chance to invade his mouth, we made out but a curse called oxygen was needed so we pulled away. "I-I like you...brat."
Erens PoV
My face heats up as Levi says this I just felt so happy. "I like you too Levi." I happily say with a large grin plastered across my face, just as we where about to kiss the door to the closet could be heard opening so me and Levi pulled away from each other in a hurry not wanting anyone to see this. Once the door opened I saw Jean standing in the door way, He looked at us with a puzzled look on his stupid face "where's Petra?" He questioned, I looked at Levi and he shrugs "what do you mean horse face?" I asked seriously, Jean looked around as if trying to find someone but to no avail so he looked at me "Petra and Levi where supposed to be in there not you jeagerbombastic." I glare at him for the nickname. Levi sighs and walks away from us but not before I felt him out something in my pocket. Once I argued with horse face for a bit I walked out of the school building and pulled a small note from my pocket, it read
Dear brat,
Come meet me behind the school I wanna show you something.
P.S. don't take to long, I get bored easily.
I ran behind the school to see Levi leaned against the wall, I slowly walked up to him his eyes found mine as we set off towards me, once in front of each other I noticed how small he actually was it was kinda cute, he tilted his head playfully, grabbed my collar and smashed his lips onto mine, the kiss was rough but passionate at the same time, Levi pulled away and nibbled my ear. "Come to my house Eren, I wanna play a bit more." He whispered seductively, I breath out quickly and nodded, he grabbed my hand and pulled me along.

Hello everyone *-* it's me, I just want everyone to know how grateful I am for you all reading my book and voting for it. It means so much to me so thank you so much!!! I'm just going through the book and updating bits here and there so I can improve everything. Anyway continue reading everyone and bye bye!!!