The big day

Levi's POV

Waking up I noticed that eren wasn't there next to me in stead a bag I tilted my head in confusion but opened said bag, I pulled out a tuxedo and a card I opened the card to see familiar writing, eren, the card read hi Levi you might be confused but everything is okay just no one is in okay umm just come to the beach we met at before hanji and Erwin are there waiting for you see you soon xx PS. Put the tuxedo on x
I did what eren told me putting the tuxedo on once I did that I walked out of our shared room and into the hallway, it was so silent I didn't like it I'm used to the nekos and eren...

Hanji's POV

I stood with Erwin at the car park near the beach waiting for shorty, Levi, Erwin stood straight in his tuxedo I was wearing one too I just don't have much experience in dresses. Suddenly a black shining car came around the corner that must be Levi he is a clean freak, Levi parked and stepped out in the tuxedo eren got I waved with a large smile "hi Levi!!" I yelled, he rolled his eyes walking over "tch, what's going on?" He said plainly I giggled "here," I said handing him a card he read it his face not showing any emotion "so where's eren?" He questioned looking at Erwin he smiled "can't say we just need you too remember the words on this card and you'll know what to do why am I even telling you..." Erwin sighed and began walking down the beach Levi and me following after him.

Erens POV

I stood there shaking with fear what if Levi doesn't like this or what if he hates everything. I kept asking my self until a small grasp at my hand made me snap out of my thoughts, I looked down to see hope in a beautiful white dress with her hair in a small bun she smiled at me "daddy is going to wove it mommy." She giggled, I let out a sigh and nodded I looked over my shoulder to see Becca growling and fiddling with her dress while finny tried to stop her and Erin was stood there in a white T-shirt and jeans her red hair done in a bun with strands of curled hair falling down her face as she conversed with Armin, my best friend and best man who was wearing a tuxedo his hair in a small ponytail (his hair grew and it is fabulous) I smiled to my self, hanji suddenly came in and she said that Levi is here and he is stood waiting for me I thought I was going to faint "OK, OK deep breaths eren." I said to myself "everything is going to be fine." I whispered quietly, Becca came over and held my hand and gave a small smile hope took my other hand while erin had finny and amber i nodded and we walked out i saw everyone stand up and they looked at me i felt nervous but happy i began to slowly walk forward and my emerald eyes met with them beautiful gray ones i fell in love with. I smiled as i met face to face with levi the nekos where stood behind me with erin and armin, levi grabbed my hands but we never broke eye contact. Everyone sat as erwin stood forward "we are gathered here today to witness a loving couple become one as we unite them together." Erwin spoke as he nodded to levi "i would like to say thay ever since i met eren i felt like in was on top of the world, i never wanted anything else until we had the nekos we are a big happy family and i feel complete." Levi smiled, a tear rolled down my cheek "i-i would like to say that i couldnt be happier, i fell in love with levi and his bad habit of cleaning everything," everyone laughed ",i feel complete with him and the nekos." I stated smiling like an idiot. "Thank you eren and levi, now levi ackerman do you take eren jeager to be your lawfully wedded husband?" Erwin asked, levi nodded "i do." Levi took the ring from armin and placed it on my ring finger. "Do you eren jeager take levi ackerman to be your lawfully wedded husband?" I grinned "i do." I grabbed the ring from armin, who was crying, and placed it on levis ring finger, "now you may kiss the husband." Levi put his hand on my cheek and brought his lips on mine. We heard everyone cheer but we could hear hanji and erin scream happily. We pulled away i couldnt stop smiling, hope and amber ran up to me and hugged my legs, becca and finny held hands as they walked over "knew you could do it mr ackerman." Becca smirked as i went bright red, levi picked her up. "Yay!! Im so happy but lets get food it is a party!" Erin yelled running of with hanji and erwin. I chuckled and walked over with hope and amber.
Levis pov

I looked at eren as he socalized with everyone, "hey shorty are you and eren gonna do it at home cause I'm really tired and I don't want to hear eren beg for you." Becca yawned, I roller my eyes "no becca we are not cause eren will probably get drunk so I'll have to wait till he's sober." Becca laughed but nodded.
Time skip till after party
Everyone was cleaning up we only had to pick up the rubbish, the nekos where fast asleep eren was waddling around i was right, he got drunk as fuck he was running around pretending he was an airplane two minutes ago. Once everything was clean I get eren and put him in the car while erin put the nekos in, we said our goodbyes and I got in the car "hehe vroom vroom beep beep *hic* car car beep!" Eren giggled, i sighed and started the car.
Time skip at home
I put the nekos to bed leaving eren in our room, i was about to leave but becca said "night daddy." I smiled "night." I closed the door and went to my room to see eren on the floor, I helped him up and sat him down he looked at me with tired eyes I grabbed some pyjama bottoms for him and i took of his jacket and shirt then his trousers folding them and neatly putting them away, I walked back to eren and helped him put the bottoms on, once he was ready I put him to bed then I got changed myself, I climbed into bed and eren cuddled up to me I smiled and held him close "goodnight eren." I said as sleep over took my body.