A special guest

I sat with Levi on the bed while he was on the phone to Hanji telling her that we are coming home in a few hours or maybe tomorrow it depends on what time the plane comes, once he ended the call we both got up and started to pack our things. Suddenly Levi's phone rang again he sighed and answered the phone 'hello?' He said there was a pause then Levi froze 'no you can't I have to look after the kids!' Another pause 'no fuck off er-hello?' Hello?' "Who was that?" I questioned Levi ran a hand through his hair "my sister." He stated I smiled happily "I haven't seen her in ages!" I giggled and walked over to him, he just shook his head and resumed packing.
Hanji's pov
I was cooking some food for the nekos until finny came in "hi Hanji" he smiled, I gave him a grin "can you go get hope and Becca please finny." I asked he nodded and dashed off, I continued to cook while I waited for them. After a while finny walked in with a happy hope and a sleepy Becca "what!" She stated making hope jump "sorry for waking you Becca but 1 it's 12:00 am and 2 I need to tell everyone something." I said with a smile she just groaned and sat on the chair finny next to her and hope next to finny "right so Levi and Eren are coming home." I said placing there food In front of them "and?" Becca questioned, I looked at her in confusion "what?" I asked tilting my head "oh my god that's it I'm going back to bed." She said grabbing the piece of toast on her plate before walking out, finny smiled and shook his head while hope ate happily.
Levi's PoV + time skip on plane
We sat on the plane I was near the window while Eren next to me he was playing an annoying game on his phone so I put my headphones in and listened to some nightcore. After a while I felt a something on my shoulder I turned my head to see Eren sleeping peacefully I smiled a little before looking out the window again. "Can all passengers please put there seat belts on as we are about to land." The woman on the monitor said (do planes have seat belts? I don't even know) i put mine on and I put Eren on for him as he was sleeping it was difficult but I managed. What seemed like ages we finally landed and Eren was still asleep "hey brat wake up." I stated and shook Eren a bit his eyes fluttered open and he yawned "what?" He asked, "the plane has landed Baka." I sighed (if you don't know Baka means idiot in Japanese..) he got up and grabbed his bag before we got off, when we where in the airport we waited until we saw out suitcases. Once out of the rowdy airport I called a taxi to pick us up.
Hopes PoV
I sat on the floor in my pink dress scattered around me while I was playing with some toys I was really happy because mammy and daddy are coming home I missed them so much. Suddenly the door open and Hanji squealed making my ears go down, I got up and ran to get a view of who was at the door making my dress flow behind me when I got a view of the door I saw mammy come in with daddy behind him I smiled and ran up to them "mammy! Daddy!" I yelled, mammy picked me up with a smiled "hi hope! We missed you." Mammy smiled I giggled and hugged him suddenly I heard finny "mam! Dad!" He said cheerfully running up to us mammy picked him up too while daddy closed the door putting there bags on the floor "hi." I hear Becca say as she flopped on the couch, daddy walked over to her and picked her up making Becca squirm in his arms "put me down!" She yelled we laughed making her glare at us instantly shutting us up. "Love you to." Daddy said sarcastically, Becca rolled her eyes but settled in his arms as he rested her on his hip. "Oh shit!" Daddy swore making mammy glare at him "what?" Becca asked, "my sister is coming round." He stated Becca titled her head, mammy started to walk towards him with me and finny in his arms "I didn't know daddy had a sister." I whispered, he nodded and sat down with Becca on his lap "wait your bigger?" He looked at Becca, "well nor." She replied sarcastically, "Hanji made us big!" I yelled making my hands move. Hanji laughed a bit nervously "y-yea and I don't know to change them back..." She whispered, daddy and Becca glared at her but a loud bang rang throughout the house "tch" daddy clicked his tongue before standing up and walking towards the door, mammy put me and finny down letting my go back to my toys while finny went to Becca.
Becca's PoV
I kneeled up on the couch to see the door and a girl with brown hair and brown eyes walked in she was wearing a nice falloutboy t-shirt with ripped jeans and a beanie she looked awesome. She hugged Levi then Eren and Hanji before looking at Levi again "what the fuck bro!" She yelled punching Levi in the face making him stumble back, "ow! What was that for!" He yelled back, "for not telling me you hands kids non the less there nekos and your with Eren!" She squealed back making me laugh, "aww kawaiidesu-ne!" She yelled and ran over to me I growled but she scratched behind my ear making me purr "aww." She cooed "thats Becca and the boy is finny and the little one is hope." Eren said with a smile. She nodded and walked around the couch sitting down and putting me on her lap then scratching my ear again and stroking my hair. "I don't think Becca has even acted like this before...she's so harmless." Hanji said, I glared at her "fuck you!" I hissed making the girl laugh "I like this one." Levi walked over holding his nose "you can have her." He says sitting down next to us I rolled my eyes "you wouldn't be able to handle with me gone." I say with a smirk he smirks back and looks up at Eren "oh by the way I'm Erin Ackerman this midgets awesome sister." Erin smiled pointing towards Levi I smirked and rested on her lap and before I know it I fell asleep.
Erin's PoV
I looked at Becca she had a peaceful smile on her face showing she was sleeping Levi must of noticed since he picked her up and walked out of the room he really loves his kids. "Soo Eren." I smiled
He looked at me "yea?" He replied picking up finny "when's the wedding?" I giggled Hanji laughed too "wh-what umm well.." He trailed off "whenever." Levi said walking in, I rolled my eyes but finny yawned and hope came over looking sleepy "I'll put them to bed." Eren said picking up hope and walking out. "Levi~" I cooed, "no." He stated, "what?! But why!" I whined "your not staying here!" He glared I smirked as Eren walked in "Eren~" I giggled "of corse I'll get the futon, Hanji help me!" Eren smirked walking out Hanji joining him Levi glared at me before turning the tv on "I really missed you Levi.." I whispered, "what?" He asked looking at me I shook my head "nothing, heh your getting old hearing stuff." I lied, standing up to go to bed but before I left I heard Levi say "missed you too brat." I smiled and got ready to sleep.
Levi's PoV
I turned everything off and walked into my mine and erens room he was already getting into bed I got undressed until I was in my boxers, I put some pants on and climbed onto bed too "night Levi." Eren whispered, "night Eren.." I drifted of after those words.