On a wanted poster - badass!

Sam's P.O.V.

Drunk with a headache, hazy eyed from the night before, I reluctantly allowed my eyelids to prise apart. Blinding illuminations of light flooded my delicate sight. Cursing, I shot up. I hauled my hands across my structure before my eyes came back into focus. It was six am.

"SHIT I'M LATE FOR MY DUTIES!" I whispered/ yelled. I leaped up, no hesitation present, and legged it to the bathroom. I was going to get a beating for this... Definitely... Scrapping my dropped curls into a pony tail, I flung a few handfuls of water at myself whilst brushing my teeth. Once I'd finished I lugged on my 'uniform', laced up my converse and dared  to glance at the desktop screen on the opposing side of the room...

 It was bleeping like crazy.

Sluggishly I crept towards it, entranced by its cries for attention. Before I dared to log onto the chat room an advertisement presented itself:

"Have You Seen Cinderella? She has the chat room name Hightopsgal908.

The reward is one wish and £200.

If anyone knows anything about her please contact Tyler McKenzie.

Email address: TylerMC3youwishyouwereme@deskspeakers.com

Mobile number: 0974 6439653

I will be coming to all of the Bishop Turner's students houses to find the girl who can fit into what she lost."

My converse.

All to be heard next was a vicious twisting noise.

Cali's P.O.V.

Everyone had seen the advertisements. They were strewn everywhere. That girl being the topic of the century... But I saw through it all. The murder of critics applauding her fashion sense and every move. I knew better.

She was many things. A loser. A nobody. A misfit. But a princess? That was not one of them. No one liked her. But all of sudden she was being treated like the Queen Bee? No way was the slave from upstairs stealing my role. No way was the star of the show being pushed from the stage by a prop. She had stolen my soon-to-be boyfriend from my friend and no way was she keeping him. Even though everyone knew she would only be his latest fling and would throw her away afterwards. I would be the one to change Tyler. He would be mine and we'd be very happy together. I was not letting this worthless lowlife take my property.

You may say I sound like a bitch. Life's a bitch. Get used to it. She got what she deserved. And that is the exact thought I had when I bolted her bedroom door.

Freedom? She doesn't deserve it so why give her the chance.

 Sam's P.O.V.

"I SWEAR DOWN YOU WILL BE 6 FOOT UNDER IF YOU DON'T OPEN THIS DOOR!" I threatened to no avail. I could hear her smirk from here. Ironically she couldn't hear mine. Did she honestly think I was that weak? That I was that helpless? Shaking my head, I put my wooden acting skills to test,

"Oh well... I guess I'll sit here and wait until Prince Charming has left..." I sighed loudly. Footsteps of satisfaction later I bolted it to the trap door. She was not going to get the better of me. Not anymore. Not ever again.