1. Ao

"That wasn't so bad."

"Are you kidding? It was AWESOME!! We beat up the poor ol' Hun!"

I chuckled at Raph's antics as we walked into the lair.

"Yeah dudes! Did you see his face when we knocked him off? IT WAS HILARIOUS!!" Mikey laughed joined by Raph and Donnie.

Today's patrol went pretty well. Besides some bruises and sores here and there, we could finally beat Hun, the Purple Dragon's leader. And to say it was a victory was an understandment.

"Well i think we should call it a night now. Oyasumi!" I said before walking towards my room.

"Night."

"Goodnight guys."

"G'night big bros.."

I frozed as i heard Mikey's words. Pang of guilt hit my chest hard.

It's not true.

I turned to saw that everyone already retired to their rooms.

If only you guys knew.. I sighed before closing the door and walked to my desk.

I opened one of the drawers and picked up an 8 shaped palm-sized container. Twisting the lids open, i reached up to my right eye as my other hand keep it opened.

I blinked a few times after i succeeded plucking off my blue contact lense, putting it in the container before doing the same with my left eye.

I sighed as i closed my eyes. They're both are pure black, unlike what my brothers thought they were.

"Daaaaammmnnnn.." i dragged while dropping myself onto my bed, letting the warm comfy sheets drowned me in bliss.

If you wondering, yes, i just cursed. I didn't do it infront of my family because... i need to keep my oh-so-perfect-fearless-big-brother image to my brothers.

Why? Well, first of all, i have to act i'm the oldest and the most mature, which is the main reason.

Again, yes, i'm not oldest. I was actually even younger than Mikey.

Let me see, when my brothers celebrated their 15th mutation day, i was actually turning 13. And now, i'm 14 while my brothers are 16.

Confusing? You'll get to it one day..

So during the day, i acted like the oldest should be; train, spar, confront my brothers, fight with Raph (which is an always-to-do-list btw), listen to dad's lecture and yada yada boring stuffs.

And during the night......

I'm BATMAN!

......Okay okay, i'm just kidding. At night, i would be myself, a foolish 14 years old dork that loves to break rules (don't tell Raph).

The only 14 years old me antic i can still have while around my brothers is me fanboying Space Heroes.. (it was the safest and most normal one so far).

I somehow felt like.. what they say? Uh.. bipolar.

Perfect at day, crazy at night. What a turtle. I should get Oscar Awards for my acting.

But i still felt.. awful, everytime they called me big brother, i felt really, terribly, bad.

They been looking up to a wrong person. The oldest was Raph, not me. But then, Splinter always has his own way, even if it's crazy.

Okay, enough with the sappy stuffs! I'm going to have some fun while i'm young and handsome.

What? You gotta admit it, i AM handsome.

My eyes lit up as i figured something fun to do tonight.

I search for my spray paints i hid under my bed and pick up four colors. Red, blue, black, green. Then i put on my green scarf and covered my nose with it, after taking of my blue mask, of course.

I ninja-ed until i reached outside the lair, then i sprinted towards the manhole, towards the freedom i've been craving on.

Here comes the cavalry!

______________________________________

I smiled while wiping my sweating forehead as i take a look of my masterpiece.

The words 'Live When We Are' was written in blue while under it was 'YOUNG' In messier style in red. The background was black splattered like as the words outlined in green.

One thing missing though.

I whipped my blue paint and added few small words just below the art.

'Ao' which means blue in Japanese.

Perfect.

I laughed before jumping back to the rooftops, just a few seconds before the cops reached the place.

Aww yeah, i'm awesome.

I let out another laugh as i sprinted across the rooftops, often jumped from roof to roof too.

Hmm, i swear i didn't ate any sugar today..

I breathed the fresh air as i stand on the tallest tower in the city, gazing to the sky, watching the big silver moon.

I'm free...

Beep! Beep!

Well.. for about.. 1 and a half hour.

I grumbled before flipping on my t-phone and turned off the alarm (which is glowing red with big capital words saying 'GET HOME YOU LOST BOY').

Times up.

I stared at the moon for a few more minutes before jumping down to the alleyway below (no, i dont have superpowers, i was using grapling hook) and disappeared under the manhole.

Sewer sweet sewer.

I KNOW.
I AM EFFIN NUTS TO START THIS BUT CHILL. IM JUST HAVING SUCH LITTLE SPARE TIME AND SCHOOL IS DEPRESSING.

TILL LATER POTATOES..

Update : I THANK YOU WHOEVER-THE-GUY-IS-I-CAN-NOT-REMEMBER FOR REMINDING ME IT WAS OSCAR NOT GRAMMY AWARDS FOR ACTING.