Koutarou Amon x Reader

"(Name)-san, there you are. Mado-san has been looking for you," Amon said, walking over to the bench where you were seated.

You grunted in response, not really caring less what he had to say. You were sick of being treated like some trained monkey by the older white-haired investigator known as Mado.

"(Name)-san..." Amon sighed. He knew you hated it.

Your life was a lie and he knew how you loathed every second of it. You see, you were an experiment of the CCG that had been top secret for years. You were, to put in words, a freak show trained to kill ghouls...at least, that's what you thought. Yet you remained with the CCG for reasons unknown, or rather you refused to believe.

Amon sighed before sitting down next to you, gazing around at the park's scenery.

"(Name)-san, I know how much you must hate the CCG now. But exterminating ghouls has become much safer, faster, and easier with you. I'm sorry you had to go through all that, but at the same time...I'm happy for you. You're a much better investigator than most of us," Amon sighed.

"I...don't care... The CCG took away my life as it was. Just look at me! Am I even human?!" you huffed.

The look on Amon's face was sympathetic and gentle as you continued ranting. He understood why you had a hard time adjusting to your new life...and surprisingly, he wanted to always be there to comfort and protect you. Not that you couldn't defend yourself or anything, but should an issue ever arise, he wanted to be there.

He loved you. Even if everyone else thought you a freak. And you loved him. Though you would deny it with every fiber of your being.