1.

I was on my phone, scrolling through Twitter when my phone alerted me of a new text message.

Swiping to the text, I read over the number not recognizing at all. So I continued on and went through the highly suggestive message.

Scott: uh, I think you have the wrong number?

Unknown: is this not Kyle from H²O?

Scott: not at all. Kyle was an asshole & gave you a fake number... That just so happened to be my number.

Unknown: I'm so sorry.
Unknown: ugh!!! I'm so mad.
Unknown: why would he do that? I thought we hit it off?? Serves me right, huh!?
Unknown: G*d I'm stupid.

Scott: I uh... Yeahhh. You should go figure that out with him...

Did this girl really think I'd keep talking to her. I mean really, who goes to a club and gives their real number out. She should know.

Weird Girl: sorry if I weirded u out. And omg, I'm like blowing up ur notifs rn. I'm sorry.

Scott: its cool. If I was a girl, I'd be pissed too if a guy gave me a fake number.

Weird Girl: ...
Weird Girl: girl?

Was this person not a girl? Am I getting pranked right now?

I never responded. Instead I went back to scrolling through my Twitter feed. My idol was on a Twitter rant and I was living for it. He was on about some guy giving him a fake number and how he should've known this guy wasn't interested. Then he started tweeting about the person who texted him back saying they were an oblivious fuck. Wow, they were going off today.

I tweeted him, like he'd ever notice it, he gets thousands of tweets daily. My little "Go off s*s" wouldn't go far on his feed. So I kept going and saw that his group was going on tour. I was excited because I go to every show there is. Ever since they were on The Choir Off, I was obsessed with them. Tetratonix has become one of the biggest Acapella groups there is. I'm blaming Pitch Perfect and of course the obvious fan base.

I could honestly go on about this group, mostly about the frontrunner though, Mitch Grassi. He was a countertenor and a gorgeous one, might I add. He was a literal angel.

*ding*

I looked down at my phone and saw that someone had retweeted me. Must be one of my followers. I ignored it and went on with my business. "Babe! Look at what I just got us!" I heard my boyfriend yell from the living room. I came running down to see what he was so excited about. "What'd you get Allie?" He smiled and handed me a box, I eyed it suspiciously before taking the lid off, only to be met with the receipt of purchase for Tetratonix tickets. "Babe!! You shouldn't have!" "You know I had to. You love that group. If I didn't know any better, I'd think you loved them more than me." He said with laughter bubbling through him.

"I can't wait to go with you! You're gonna love them!" I say kissing his cheek and running back up to my room so I could tweet about the good news.

@scøtthøying: guess who got TETRATONIX tickets? This guy! See ya soon, @mitchgrxssi & @tetratonix