Second Allies/Mama!

Eclipse Scorpio's P.V

We arrived at a strange house then we heard voices and I knew those voices all too well Gemini. "Piri Piri!" We turned around and saw two, but they didn't seem happy mostly upset and I pulled _____ behind me. They asked me, "Why are you helping a human? She's has your key! She's taking away your freedom Piri!" I sighed then said, "She's different! Sense her magic. Trust me." _____ walked up to them and hugged them. "You guys are adorable so don't be sad." They got angry at that comment so I quickly picked up _____ bridal style and ran far away from them but the followed. They stayed in unison, "The animals will stop you piri piri." I didn't care, I wanted _____ to be safe then we heard a loud growl. I tried to speed up while Gemini Twins disappeared, we need to get out quickly.

_____'s P.V

"Scorpio! What the hell?!" I yelled at him. He said, "Don't be deceived by their appearances. They're actually evil when they get angry." I came up with an idea and hopefully Scorpio would go with it. We climbed a tree for safety and told him my plan. To be honest his reaction was priceless. He was blushing so hard and he became flustered to talk so I took that as a yes to my idea. We started to get back the house and entered it. We dressed up to look more like parents. I told him to act friendly and not together angry or else he'll regret. We awaited for them to come back.

Gemini Twins's P.V

"Aww we didn't find them peri." "It's alright peri." We both looks everyone there was no sign of them. We walked back to the house, our only house. When we entered, we saw them and they wrapped their arms around us. I struggled to get out, but I looked at my sister and she smiled, she was accepting them. The strange girl who was hugging was saying, "it's okay now, I'm here for you. There's no need to get upset, I promise you guys won't be lonely if you join me." You can get all the hugs and love plus care you need from me." Both me and my sister tackled hugged her and cried. "Mama!" Scorpio laughed and we gave him the death glare.

_____'s P.V

I laughed and carried one of girls in my arm while Scorpio carried the other on his back. The girl gave their keys and I smiled and I kissed her forehead. "Who's next?" Then before Scorpio could respond the girls said...

Cliffhanger so who do you want next on the list to be rescue except Leo cause he's going to be last.