Chapter 3

(The story is going to start during the actual move so I hope you guys enjoy.)

This was it. Everything was packed and ready to move. Amanda took one last look at her now empty room. She frowned, This is it. I'm moving. "AMANDA DAD SAY'S TO COME OUTSIDE RIGHT NOW!", yelled a voice from outside. Amanda looked out her window to see Terri looking up at her. "OR WE'LL LEAVE WITHOUT YOU!"

Amanda turned away from the window openly ignoring her. Amanda reached down for her backpack, there was no way she was going to pack er precious treasure in a box and send them of with the U-Haul guys. She had her favorite books, scary movies, wallet, phone and her precious headphones. She reached in for her phone and headphones, she plugged in her headphones and schooled her play list until she found Numb by Linkin Park. Amanda played the song and walked out. When she got outside she saw Terri talking Peter then turned to Amanda and and began talking to her. No doubt a smart remark about how late she was. But all Amanda could do was smile, she continued walking while listening to Linkin Park's Numb.

I'm tired of being what you want me to be
Feeling so faithless, lost under the surface
I don't know what you're expecting of me
Put under the pressure of walking in your shoes
Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow
Every step that I take is another mistake to you
Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow

Amanda looked out of the window and frowned as she saw her house get smaller and smaller, and farther and farther away. She looked to her brother who was on mom's phone laughing his behind of at some Youtuber he was watching. Terri on the other hand was just reading Stephen King's Carrie. Amanda looked back out the window and gasped, her house had vanished, and she was staring at open fields driving on the highway.

I've become so numb, I can't feel you there
Become so tired, so much more aware
By becoming this all I want to do
Is be more like me and be less like you

Can't you see that you're smothering me?
Holding too tightly, afraid to lose control
'Cause everything that you thought I would be
Has fallen apart right in front of you
Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow
Every step that I take is another mistake to you
Caught in the undertow, just caught in the undertow
And every second I waste is more than I can take!

Amanda looked sadly through the window. But she could slowly feel weariness tugging at her.

And I know I may end up failing too
But I know you were just like me with someone
disappointed in you

I've become so numb, I can't feel you there
I'm tired of being what you want me to be
I've become so numb, I can't feel you there
I'm tired of being what you want me to be

Before Amanda new it, the song had finished and Amanda was fast asleep.
~~~ Amanda's dream~~~

Amanda was walking around back in her old house. Happily singing "Hello" by Adele. She stopped when she saw a figure at the end of the hall. The figure's back was turned to her. The figure wore a dark green jacket, with fur lining on the hoodie. The figure had dark blue jeans and black boots. The figure's hair was long and black as night, tied up in a low ponytail.

"Hello?", Amanda said to the figure. "Who are you?"

The figure spun around faster than Amanda expected. Amanda gasped in horror. Not because of the sudden movement but because of the horrific mask the person was wearing. In was a mask, seemingly hand crafted. It had insane swirls in the eyes, dark purple painted tears and a wicked grin. Amanda took a step back, and only then did she notice the blood stains on figure's shirt, and the bloody knife in the masked person's hand. The masked figure charged at Amanda knife in hand ready to strike. Amanda ran as far as the stairs before tripping and falling down. Now the killer was just above her. The killer slowly rose her knife to stab Amanda in the chest. The knife came down on Amanda shooting pain from her chest through out her entire body.

"G
      E
        N
           O
               C
                  I
                    D
                        E", was the last thing Amanda heard.

~~~Back to reality~~~

"HEY!", Peter yelled in Amanda's ear. "WAKE UP WE'RE HERE!"

Amanda shot up and stared dumbfounded before processing what had happened. She looked at Peter who was now clutching her precious headphones.

"WHAT. IS. WRONG. WITH. YOU!", Amanda yelled with fury. "ARE YOU INSANE!? AND GIVE ME MY STUFF!"

With that Amanda quickly grabbed her headphones, that's what she got for falling asleep. She looked out the window to see pretty neighborhood, all the lawns were well taken care of, and all the houses were beautiful. Amanda opened the car door and got out of the car. And looked at the lovely Victorian houses. Amanda walked to the door of her new house and took a peek inside it was HUGE! She looked at the house and thought about all the amazing possibilities for this house. She ran upstairs to check out the rooms. She opened one of the doors to reveal a BIG room, much bigger than her old one. She went over to the window and looked outside. It had an incredible view of the neighborhood. She was already planning the layout of her room. Maybe this move wasn't so bad. But she didn't know how wrong she was.

"Y O U ' R E. . . A. . . L I A R...

                                A N D. . . G E N O C I D E. . . D O E S N ' T...

                                                                   F O R G I V E. . . L I A R S..."

(So do you guys like it so far? Let me know in the comments bellow! ALSO on an unrelated note check out linkin park numb, it's amazing!)