Chapter Thirteen

Alright, I am trying to update every day now, if that is possible. School got called off today, so I got to sleep in and spend some me time in my room. Now I am writing real quick, checking up on all your comments as best as I can and answering what I can. I have gotten several requests throughout the week. I have considered them all, intriguing all of them. Reading all these stories is great, too, you guys are all amazingly talented and very few of you need corrected. Now, on with the chapter, my lovely readers!

Chapter Thirteen: Who Told?!

Point of View: Third Person

The Hunters of the Sun enjoy themselves on the beach, roughhousing each other and laughing all the while.

A little girl runs up and tugs on Zianthos's sleeve, causing him to get knocked onto his back by Senna on the sand when he turns his attention to her. Zianthos shoves him off and kneels in front of the little girl, coming to her level. He smiles warmly and it brightens the expressions of his brothers.

"Hello, is there something you need?" Zianthos asks her, a daughter of Apollo.

"Will you come help Demetri? He got his leg stuck climbing a tree in the woods. I can't reach the branch to help him and everyone else is busy." She gives him this serious look.

Zianthos nods. "Alright, Diana, let's go get your brother out of the tree."

The little girl, Diana, grabs onto his arm after he starts walking, her little arms going around it as she stays close at his side. "Thank you."

"My pleasure, little one." Zianthos smiles, his brothers staying on the beach to continue enjoying themselves. "Where is he stuck at?"

"Clear up in the tree." She pouts. "I couldn't see him, but he said he was hanging upside down."

"Oh my." Zianthos chuckles.

After walking for a few minutes, Diana points up at a tree. "That one, there. Demetri! I got daddy's Lieutenant!"

"Diana, I can't feel my foot!" Demetri whines.

Zianthos chuckles again. "I am coming, little lord." He hops onto the first branch and then climbs up into the highest part of the tree. "Hello, Demetri. You did get your foot stuck." Zianthos whistles low.

"I don't know how." Demetri complains.

"Probably because you stepped on this knot here and your foot got shoved down between it and the trunk, too big to get back out without the same force." Zianthos reaches and gets Demetri back up and onto the tree branch, Demetri whimpering at his ankle. "Oh dear, your ankle is going to be sore for a long while. It got twisted. You didn't feel it because it happened so fast."

"It really hurts." Demetri says, tears welling in his eyes.

"Hold still, I am sorry if this hurts more." Zianthos apologizes in advance. "Ready?" Demetri nods. "One, two, three." Zianthos pulls and Demetri's foot comes out, Demetri wincing. Zianthos takes a closer look at Demetri's ankle, lightly touching it. "You sprained it very badly. Nothing a little nectar and ambrosia can't fix. I still want you off of it for a little while, okay?"

Demetri nods again. "Thank you."

"Alright," Zianthos grunts as he puts Demetri on his back, climbing down the tree. He lands with a thud on the ground, but lands perfectly balanced on his feet. "There, down from the tree. Be safer next time, little lord."

"Yay!" Diana exclaims. "You got him! Thanks, Zi Zi!"

Zianthos chuckles. "You're welcome, little lady. Come on, lets go get your brother to the infirmary."