Chapter 77: Honey Honey, Don't You Trust Me?

*~(The title of this chapter is from Honey Honey by Chantal Claret.)~*

"Sky, Wake up," I heard Gerard whisper.

"It's like nine in the morning. Fuck off," I muttered, which made him laugh.

"Three hour time difference, babe. It's noon here," he laughed.

"But I'm sleepy," I whined. "I wanna sleep 'til California noon."

"There's no way I'm letting you sleep 'til three. You need to get up, sweetie."

"Nuh-uh."

"Get up or I'm not buying you breakfast, or lunch, or whatever you eat when you wake up at noon."

I felt my stomach growl, so I sat up. "Fine," I huffed. "I'm gonna go shower first."

I grabbed some clothes from my suitcase, then I walked off to the bathroom. I made my time in the shower as short as possible, then I had to finish getting ready. I took off my makeup that I had forgotten to remove last night, and I was going to put on more, but I decided not to. It's not like Gerard hadn't seen me without makeup before. I brushed my hair, then I started to get dressed.

I put my underwear on first, then my bra. They were matching, and black, just so I could attempt to look sort of cute if Gerard decided to initiate his beloved hotel sex tonight.

I realized I had somehow forgotten to grab a shirt from the suitcase, so I had to exit the bathroom in my bra and jeans.

Gerard was still sitting on the bed on his phone, but as soon as I stepped out of the bathroom, his eyes were on me, just like usual. Only, this time, his eyes weren't on my face.

"My eyes are up here, babe," I joked, as I grabbed a shirt from my suitcase and pulled it on.

"What? Can't I admire my beautiful girlfriend? Plus, I like that bra. It makes your tits look really nice," he said with a nonchalant shrug. I finally got my shirt all the way on, then I was ready.

"Stop looking at my tits, you pervert," I laughed.

He finally moved his eyes upwards so we were making eye contact. "You're not wearing makeup today," he pointed out, and I felt a bit insecure.

"Oh. Do you not like it? I can go put some on if you-"

"No, babe! I love it, actually. I wish you'd do it more often. You look great. It made me realize just how lucky I really am. You're gorgeous."

I blushed. "Thanks, babe," I mumbled shyly. "Aren't you gonna get ready?" I asked.

"Nah, I already showered before I woke you. I just gotta get dressed."

I giggled. "Then get dressed, or I'm going back to sleep."

He sighed. "Fine, but I'm changing in front of you. I don't feel like changing in the bathroom."

"That's fine. Now I get to be the one who gets a show for once," I joked with a wink.

I watched him intently the entire time, even when he jokingly called me out for staring at his ass.

When he was finally dressed, we left, and drove to a little restaurant pretty close by.

"I used to go to this place so much. A lot of important things in my life have been celebrated here. Now I want to bring the most important piece of my life here," he explained. If I were a cartoon character, tiny hearts would have been coming out of my head.

We entered the restaurant, which was a pretty small diner, but it was still nice. The hostess immediately showed us to our seats and told us who our server would be. Gerard and I sat on opposite sides of our table.