↬ six

six - Not Too Bad For A Sky Person

Squinted into the sky, Brandi and the rest of the sky people at camp woke up to watch something bright soar through the night sky.

Same as the day Brandi saw the first group of sky people fall down.

Octavia walked over to take a stand beside her, watching with her as well. Brandi notices and rips her awestruck gaze towards the younger Blake.

Octavia notices her stare and turns to look at her. Neither say nothing, so instead, Octavia flattens her lips into a straight line and turns towards her older brother who came out yet again shirtless.

''Oh that's pleasant'' Brandi comments sarcastically once seeing his state, along with two other females leaving his tent.

''Options are always on the table, love'' He teases, kicking in the nickname he made for her the first day she was brought to camp.

''We should get ready, find them before any grounders could get to them first'' Octavia suggests as the parachute connected to the pod swiftly brought it's landing.

Bellamy doesn't reply to his sister. He turns around and walks to his tent, leaving everyone to think he may have a agreed to his sister's proposition.

But, Brandi was too tired and stressed after the night that they've had, and after being waken up is going to take a little while to go back to sleep.

She walks around camp to get into the sleepy spirit about three times and it hasn't done near the trick. If anything, it made her bored.

So when Bellamy came out of his tent by himself, she peaked an opportunity of fun.

''Let me guess, you're gonna head out by yourself?'' She asks with her arms folded across her stress as she walks towards him.

But Bellamy presumes his silence and walks past her towards the little opening of the gate that hasn't yet been covered.

''Hey'' She calls after, following him.

She pulls him by the shoulder and forces him to turn to her. His features were stone hard and that's when Brandi decided to match the max of seriousness.

''What are you hiding?'' She asks. It was clear he was going to find the soaring pod. But there must be a reason why it's just him, leaving the camp.

''The less you know, the better, love'' He simply says, before continuing his way out of the camp.

Because any of that was going to help her sleep.

× × ×

A twig snapped when Brandi took another step out in the wilderness. Everyone seemed too focus to notice anything going on, so Brandi took it as the perfect opportunity to go back to where she slept before the dropship and gather her things.

The trip was a pretty long walk and by the looks of camp, they'll be too preoccupied to keep track of time.

Speaking of preoccupied, Brandi was particularly confused of the way things were before the sky people landed on Earth.

The only things she could possibly comprehend from they're strange language was that by the way used float meant they used to live in space, and petty crimes would be paid by death.