↬ two

two - My Name Isn't Love

Her hazy vision created a disturbance from her regular eyesight as she felt herself be dragged along the dirt covered ground.

The ones she once observed became the observers as they dragged Brandi to the dropship, discussing multiple ways of executing her.

''Either way, we're floating her.''

''What? No, we can't. If we want Jasper back then we're gonna have to keep her alive. We have to know if she knows anything that'll help us.''

''Does it look like I care? That arrow almost shot me right in the head, she's lucky that she's still breathing.''

''Murphy.''

The tension grew silence and the brunettes eye's became harder to keep open.

× × ×

Brandi awakes with a quick and sharp inhale as she felt a ice cooling liquid be poured all over her.

While the blonde from the day before stands aside and watches in sympathy, others watch her in amusement as she involuntarily shakes against the restraints that kept her tied.

Her dark color locks damped against against her skin that rose with goosebumps, while her bottom lips quiver at the temperature.

''Well..'' Bellamy starts, standing directly in front of her with his arms crossed his chest. His smirk making yet another appearance. ''Look whose awake.''

Brandi shivers silently as her narrowed eye's gleamed at him intently. He may feel superior now, but he nor any of his peers will last a month with what they're getting themselves into.

Bellamy drops his arms to his side as he takes closer steps towards the trembling female.

Her jaw clenches at his close presence as he places a soft touch on her cheek.

Brandi fidgets against his touch, fuming in rage from these conditions.

''You have a name, love?'' He questions, annunciating his new nickname for the huntress who he assumes planned attacking from the woods.

Brandi stays silent, refusing to give into any of them.

Bellamy pulls out one of her arrows from behind and pressures the tip of the object against her neck.

''Bellamy-''

''Why so quiet, love?'' He continues to ask, ignoring the squeaking blonde.

Her silence was the wrong answer because he forces the weapon into her thigh, igniting a scream that was held back into a very audible groan.

He pulls out another one from behind, taunting her with her own resource of defense.

''Go ahead, love. Plenty more where these come from.''

''Stop'' the blonde demands, striding towards him.

''We're here for answers. Nothing more, nothing less.''

''She tried to kill Murphy.''

''No I didn't, you dip shits'' She breathes out, her voice coming out shakier than what she predicted.