Ch. 5 The Perfect Date

Začít od začátku

    “Wow…you look…GREAT. These are for you,” Derek complimented me while handing me the flowers. Sarah came into the view and grabbed the flowers. She headed into the kitchen.

    “Thank you. You’re pretty stunning yourself,” I replied.

    “Okay you two love birds. Go have fun,” Sarah yelled from the kitchen. Derek grabbed my hand and we left for our date.

    Derek opened the passenger door to his black Mustang and let me in. He shut the door and got into the driver’s side.

    “So where are we going?” I asked curiously.

    “That’s for me to know and you to find out,” he laughed as he turned on the radio. “So Liz, I’m glad you said yes to this. Can I be honest with you?’

    “Of course you can Derek.”

    “Liz, you are beautiful, and caring. I’ve liked you since the first day at school when I saw you.” He seemed almost embarrassed until he saw me blushing.

    “I really like you too Derek.” He pulled the car into an empty parking lot.

    “Do you trust me enough to let me put this one you?” he asked while showing me a blindfold.

    “Yeah, I think so.” He tied the blindfold around my eyes. My heart started beating really fast. This was kind of exciting not knowing what was going to happen next.

    “Okay there you go, and thanks for trusting me.” He kissed my cheek and then drove off again. We sat in silence for a little while longer until the car stopped again. “Are you ready?”

    “I was born ready,” I replied. He laughed and then I heard his door open and shut. Next I felt my door opening and then he gently placed his hand in mine.

    “Okay, I’ll give you the choice. Do you want to walk or want me carry you?” he asked politely.

    “I’ll walk.”

    “Are you sure?”

    “Yeah, I’ll be fine.”

    “Okay. Take my hand and follow me closely.” I did what he told me. We walked for about 5 minutes before he dropped my hands and pulled the blindfold off. I was too shock to talk. We were outside in someone’s backyard. There was a pool and candles EVERYWHERE! Then I saw the table with red roses and two chairs. I looked at Derek you seemed to look hopeful.

    “I love it Derek. This is so romantic.” I gave him a hug and he hugged me back. Then he walked me to the table to eat. He pulled out my chair and pushed me in before sitting in his own seat, so gentleman like. “Is this your backyard?” I had to ask it was huge and I could see the house was pretty big from the outside.

    “No, it’s a friend of the family’s. He said we could use it though.”

    “Oh well that was nice of him.” I smiled at him and he smiled back. Soon a butler came out serving us spaghetti and red wine. “Wow we’re drinking?”

    “Yeah, unless you don’t want any. I’d never force you.”

    “No, I’d love some.” We ate and I sipped our wine talking about little things and laughing. After dinner we got up and sat by the pool. I leaned on Derek’s arm and stared into his eyes. He looked down at me and then inched in a little. This was it, the kiss, and it was perfect. I leaned up and our lips met. His kiss made me feel at peace. It was perfect, almost too perfect. I took the next step and l nibbled on his bottom lip begging for him to let my tongue in to explore. He seemed to happily oblige. We sat by the pool making out until the butler came out.