I jumped at Mitu screaming " give me my phone back." Mitu raced to the washroom and locked herself. I was standing by the door and thinking about what's the worst thing she could do.

Few minutes later she opened the door with an irritating expression. I snatched my phone from her and read the conversation and burst out into laughter

Harry: sorry I could not reply.... I was busy

Me(Mitu): Fück off

Harry: whattt???

Me(Mitu): u're ugly

Harry: you haven't seen me yet

Me(Mitu): but I know u're ugly

Harry: really... What colour is my hair

Me (Mitu): dunno.... --_--

Harry: give the phone to Zania

Me(Mitu): !_!_!_!

I looked at Mitu. She's describing the conversation to Aysha... Aysha's also laughing at her

Me: sorry Harry... It's my friend Mitu.

Harry: it's OK Zan

Me: Zania -__- BTW how did you know it wasn't me?

Harry: her texting style is different than you.

Me: Oo....talk to u later

We had lots of fun that night. Talking about random stuffs, eating ice cream at that chilli night, prank calling some other friends. But through everything I was thinking if Harry was thinking about me... "What no I can't think that" I shoved that out off my head.

Almost at the end of the night we decided to sleep. Mitu fell asleep just after lying on the bed. I logged in to twitter and saw DMs from Harry.

Harry: ZAN!! Have fun with your friends

Harry: BTW my hair colour is brown.

Harry: I miss u... Where are u?

Harry: hello from the other siiiiiiiiddddeeeee!!!

Harry: i guess it's late night there by now... So goodnight

I smiled at his messages and my fingers started to create a storm as I wanted to reply really quick.

Me: I'm sorry... I was spending time with my friends. I'm amazed you're missing me *smirky face*

I put my face up from the phone and realized Aysha was staring at me as if I were a alien. "What?"I asked her
"Who is he? You keep talking about him. Texting all the time. What's his name? How old is he?"

"C'mon Aysha he's just a friend. Don't be so guardian type" I replied to her ignoring her eyes.

"Not guardian type. I'm just concerned. This is the first time you're talking to a unknown guy after that... " before she could finish the sentence I put my hands to my ear to avoid those horrifying words. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you." Aysha apologized and pulled me in a tight hug.

Hugging her back I was thinking she was right. I couldn't sleep that night a bit. The whole time I was thinking "who is Harry?

WHO'S HARRY

*************** :) ****************

I'm sharing my cookies with everyone that whatamifeeling sent me xD. Thanks for reading sweet bean.

Hope everyone's enjoying

Sanjena X.