She was currently stuck in a state of dreaming and still being in touch with the reality around her, just enough for her to hear the steel doors in front of her open and slap close. She relaxed when the room fell into complete and utter silence, but then she heard the heavy breathing.

"WAKE UP!"

Her eyes opened with a flash, startled at the sight of a now black-masked man standing in front of her, too close for comfort. This couldn't be the man Maz had told her about; this couldn't be the commander of the First Order. Were they willing to go this far for just simple information?

Raena furrowed her brows together, wishing she could wipe away the sweat stuck to her forehead as the masked man continued to stare her down. She wondered if he was even looking at her; it wasn't like she could see anything through the darkness of the mask. Their breathing rhythms matched until Raena finally moved her wide eyes away, trying to look at anything but him.

The storm troopers were nothing compared to the terrifying man in front of her.

After a long moment of him studying her, the commander finally spoke: "Do you know who I am?"

His voice – which was obviously changed by a modulator – was so fake, too fake. Raena could almost taste the metallic coming from his voice, his breathing heavy enough for her to think she could feel it on her cheeks.

She swallowed the lump in her throat and gave a curt nod.

"Do you know why you're here?"

Again, she nodded as she muttered, "I've been told repeatedly."

"Excellent," he exhaled, leaning back from her face. "Where is the lightsaber?"

As if on instinct, Raena felt a surge of energy cloud her vision as she stared at the dark being in front of her. She was tired – she had never been so tired – and she just wanted off this damn ship. She found her hands forming into fists as she seethed, "Why does everyone on this fucking fleet think that I'm going to tell them?"

"So you admit to being guilty of knowing the specific information we need?"

She let out a sarcastic laugh, leaning her head back onto the metal as the masked man showed no sighs of hilarity.

The mask covering his face leaned in once again, causing her laughter to die down as she stared into it. "Tell me where the lightsaber is."

She found her eyes narrowing on their own as she fumed, "No."

A gloved hand revealed itself from below his robes, and he slowly brought it up to the edge of her forehead, watching her brows furrow in confusion. He felt the Force flow right through his fingertips and into the blonde's brain, her screams soon echoing off the metal walls. As his eyes closed, he felt her vision mixed with his own; he could see what she saw.

Their minds combined in a twist as he watched her write her name on parchment as an aged teenager, the name, Raena Nhagy, etched on the thick paper. Her conscious shifted to a moment where she was holding a blaster, shooting it at an unknown man that pleaded for her to stop while her partner cheered in the background. He struggled to find the information he wanted, opening his eyes to see the muscles popping out of her skull. And then, finally, he saw it: the lightsaber.

He saw her delicate digits open a wooden chest sealed by a rusty lock that she pried off. Dust particles freckled the ground as he heard her past scream release again, but he soon realized that scream was puncturing his ears at the moment.

And then everything went black.

He released his hold on her mind, stepping back from her weak body. He didn't have enough information; all he knew was that it was located in a chest. Where was this chest exactly? Somehow, some way – she had managed to block him out before he could. She was stronger than he thought he to be, and he questioned himself how, until he was reminded of the named scribed on the thick parchment.

She was a Nhagy.

"That'll be all." He replied, beginning to make his way out of the room.

She looked up, her eyes growing wide with worry. "You can't just leave me here."

"I can and I will," he nodded in her direction.

"Please," she begged, her throat dry from the lack of water in her system, "don't kill me. You have your information, so just let me go."

He turned swiftly at her plead. "Why should I?" He spun back to the console next to the door, punching in the code needed as he looked at her over his shoulder, admiring her features in a strange way. "You have provided me what I need. I have no other use for you."

"No, please!" She called as he walked out the opened entrance. This was it; she was out of options completely. It was one thing to be so weak that death was consideration salvation, but it was another that you would do anything to survive.

It was in that moment that she noticed that she, Raena Nhagy, was so weakened that she'd do anything to survive, even kill.

If she couldn't stop Commander Kylo Ren, then she might as well join him.

And just as the cold, steel doors began to close behind him, she shrieked, "I'LL WORK FOR YOU!"