|two|

Mingyu
Monday
21st September 2015
6:14

Mingyu woke to the sound of his alarm ringing in his ears. He lifted one arm out of the covers and aimlessly hit around his bed side table in an attempt to stop the ringing.

"Ugh." Mingyu groaned, finally opening his eyes. He glanced at the clock in annoyance and finally hit the button to turn it off.

Mingyu sat up and yawned, reaching his hands into the air, grasping at nothing. He let his arms fall and rubbed his eyes. He looked down and saw an arm draped across his bare stomach. Mingyu trailed his eyes from the arm up to the girls face. Her hair was scattered on the pillow and her face tranquil as she slept.

Mingyu grabbed her arm gently, wrapping his slender fingers around her wrist. He moved her wrist trying to free himself, but she tensed and reattached her arm around his waist.

"Mingyu..." She whined and Mingyu laughed lightly, rolling his eyes. She moved closer until she rested her head on his chest. Mingyu automatically cradled her hair, giving her a kiss on the top of her head.

"Aeri..." Mingyu smoothed his girlfriends hair and sighed. "I have to go to work, I don't want to be late after what's already happened."

She groaned and rolled off. Mingyu looked at her, feeling sorry. He jumped up out of bed and went to get ready.

He walked into the bathroom and looked at himself in the mirror. His eyes had bags under them from last night. After the argument he hadn't been able to get to sleep for a couple of hours. He hated fighting.

Mingyu turned the tap on and splashed his face with cold water to try and wake himself up. After showering he fixed his un-styled hair and quickly put his suit on, ready for the day ahead.

Once he finished up, he walked in to the kitchen, where Aeri was cooking breakfast. Mingyu stopped in the door way and inhaled.

"Smells good." Mingyu walked up behind Aeri and wrapped his arms around her waist, he leaned and pecked her cheek. "Well, I'm going to work."

"What?" She turned around so that her face was close to Mingyu's, to which he discretely backed away so that he could see all of her face. "You're not going to eat your breakfast?" She turned back to the stove and dished food onto some plates. Mingyu rubbed a hand down his face.

"You know that I can't be late." He gave a little wave and headed for the door. He took a deep breath before clutching the door handle. He took one step outside, when his phone rang. He sighed in annoyance and fished his phone from his pocket.

He looked closely at the unknown number, he definitely didn't recognise it. Mingyu was going to leave it go to voicemail, but curiosity killed the cat. He swiped the answer button and held it to his ear.

"Hello?" He answered politely into the speaker.

"Is this Kim Mingyu?" The voice sounded gruff and full of authority. Mingyu scrunched his eyebrows together in confusion.

"It is, who's speaking?" Mingyu turned around in the door way to see his girlfriend staring at him. She raised her eyebrows at him, but all he could do was shrug his shoulders

"It's the head secretary at Choi Corp. I have been given instructions, since you have been demoted, that we won't be needing your assistance until this afternoon." The voice spoke in Mingyu's ear, and he swallowed hard.

"Oh, I-I see. Thanks for telling me." Mingyu glanced at his Aeri who stood watching him intently, her hand landing on her hip as she grew more impatient to know who was on the phone.