Permission and Jerseys

Start from the beginning

"American oxygen." I softly sang, as she kissed my nose. I then placed the plates in front of the two girls, as they began to eat. Getting them glasses of water, I put them beside their plates. I spun around on my heel, and saw Kelley leaning in the doorframe. She smiled at me, as I gave her a wink. Her smile grew, as I began to clean the pan. Kelley walked over beside me, kissing my cheek.

"You're amazing, you know that right?" She asked me.

"I don't know, why don't you tell me again." I said, a sly grin falling on my face. She fake laughed at me, and then pecked my lips. I pulled back to smile at her, and then pecked her lips again.

"You're amazing." She whispered to me, as I smiled.

"So are you." I said. "You're perfect." I told her, as she rested her head on my shoulder. "Can I make you dinner?" I asked her, as she just shook her head.

"No, I'm good. I'm perfect." She said, raising her head to look at me. A small smirk was on her face, as I smiled.

"You are perfect, and please don't ever let me stop telling you that." I said, giving her a tender kiss before going to clean the pan.

-Kelley-

I loved her, God did I love her. I loved her smile, her eyes, her body, her tattoos. I loved her personality, her humor, her caring side, and the her over protective side. I loved how she cared for others more then herself, I loved how sweet and honest she was. I loved her, and I couldn't say it enough.

So a crazy thought came to me around a month ago. The first time we were babysitting the Rampone's in our brand new house with our new puppy. It made me think about a family of our own, and how happy it would make me.

I wanted to marry Emily, and I prayed she wanted the same thing. I had a feeling she did, I had a feeling she loved me just as much as I loved her. So I've been preparing for awhile, and everything was almost ready.

I told Emily I was making a quick trip back to see my family before Christmas, and she wanted to come with. I told her she should stay here just in case the Rampone's needed her, and that I would only be gone for a day.

But instead of heading to Georgia, I was going to California. I was going to go see Kat and Gwen, and ask them for their permission to marry Emily. Oh god I didn't realize how nervous I was until now. I was so nervous.

---

Climbing out of the cab, I paid the driver. He thanked me, and then drove off. Picking up my bags, I headed to the front door. Pulling back the metal screen door, I set my bags down inside the house. Seeing Kats muddy cleats, I smiled. Walking back to the patio door, I headed outside.

On the beach, Kat and Gwen juggled a soccer ball. I then looked out into the ocean, and saw Raphael surfing. Sighing out, I walked down the steps. Gwen smiled at me, as Kat started running at me.

"Kelley!" She yelled, jumping into my arms. I smiled, catching her and holding her up.

"Hey Kit-Kat." I said, smiling at her.

"What are you doing here?" She asked excited.

"Well, I'm here to talk to you and your aunt about something." I said, and she smiled. Setting her down, she ran to Gwen. Gwen then turned, and yelled out to Raphael.

"Raphael, vamanos!" She yelled, as he jumped off his surf board. Soon the three of them were all by me, and I gave them a weak smile.

"What's up Kelley?" Raphael asked, as I bit my lip. I was still kind of upset at him for what he said to Emily, actually, I was really upset with him.