90-100TH SONG AND QUOTES

• Dedicated to EVERYONE

SO THIS CHAPTER IS GONNA BE THE BEST CHAPTER BECAUSE I REACHED 100 QUOTES AND

SONGS SOOOOO HAPPY :D

I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKE THE QUOTES AND THE SONGS

THERE'S HEART-BREAKING ONES AND LOVE SONG/QUOTES AND SOME FUN SONGS AND

SOME FUNNY QUOTES AS WELL AS  inspirational ONES :)

REALLY I DO HOPE YOU THINK OF THE LYRICS AND WHAT THE MESSAGE IS >_<

LOVE UNIEKAR xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

_____________________________________________________________________________

Quote 90

“This life is what you make it. No matter what, you're going to mess up sometimes, it's a universal truth. But the good part is you get to decide how you're going to mess it up. Girls will be your friends - they'll act like it anyway. But just remember, some come, some go. The ones that stay with you through everything - they're your true best friends. Don't let go of them. Also remember, sisters make the best friends in the world. As for lovers, well, they'll come and go too. And baby, I hate to say it, most of them - actually pretty much all of them are going to break your heart, but you can't give up because if you give up, you'll never find your soulmate. You'll never find that half who makes you whole and that goes for everything. Just because you fail once, doesn't mean you're gonna fail at everything. Keep trying, hold on, and always, always, always believe in yourself, because if you don't, then who will, sweetie? So keep your head high, keep your chin up, and most importantly, keep smiling, because life's a beautiful thing and there's so much to smile about.” 

― Marilyn Monroe

Quote 91 

“Life will break you. Nobody can protect you from that, and living alone won't either, for solitude will also break you with its yearning. You have to love. You have to feel. It is the reason you are here on earth. You are here to risk your heart. You are here to be swallowed up. And when it happens that you are broken, or betrayed, or left, or hurt, or death brushes near, let yourself sit by an apple tree and listen to the apples falling all around you in heaps, wasting their sweetness. Tell yourself you tasted as many as you could.” 

― Louise Erdrich, The Painted Drum LP

Quote 92 (it's true)

“The heart was made to be broken.” 

― Oscar Wilde

Quote 93

“Well, now

If little by little you stop loving me

I shall stop loving you

Little by little

If suddenly you forget me

Do not look for me

For I shall already have forgotten you

If you think it long and mad the wind of banners that passes through my life

And you decide to leave me at the shore of the heart where I have roots

Remember

That on that day, at that hour, I shall lift my arms

And my roots will set off to seek another land” 

― Pablo Neruda, Selected Poems