All hell breaks loose

Author's note: Heyyy I decided to continue the story. It's my baby and I don't want this story to end. So please give me all your support. Thanks guys and Enjoy!!!! 

Mindy's POV

Life is an open book

There are surprises and resolutions

The series continues

until the journey of the characters are over

Then the one question remains

what will happen next?

This haunts us 

day and night

What our decisions maybe

If our actions have done us well?

This all remains a mystery 

to the untold world 

I sit there staring at my poem. It doesn't really explain what was going on in my head but it was still good. I replay what happened in class today and I can't get over Cam's eyes. I couldn't face  him after class or Kevin; so I skipped the rest of my classes and went to the mall. It's not like I bought anything. 

knock, knock

" come in" I called 

I turn around and find Daniel standing in my doorway, nothing but anger comes to mind when I see him. 

"what the hell do you want" I seer at him

His glare turns icy " Oh that's nice , your brother comes in and tries to get what happened in Ms.Jagg's class today and why the hell did you cut school?"  " But that's cool be the normal bitch you are" 

I get out of my chair and walk up to him. " Oh since when the hell did you care or start acting like my brother . Since you're always trying to shove your tongue down my throat" 

" Last time I checked , you were the one who wanted me" He said

I take a step closer and return that glare at him " Oh please if I wanted you, I could have had you a long time ago" I argued 

He takes a step closer and all I want to do is punch his pretty little face. " Oh please honey you wouldn't be able to control all of this. Also that's true , if you wanted me. But then again who was the one to make the first move. You kissed me first , if i recalled "

" You recalled wrong!" I hissed " Why the hell would I be attracted to a conceited, wannabe, man whore " 

He closed the gap between us and I saw danger radiating from his eyes. " Watch what you say pretty girl. Your wish may come true. And you know I'm not at all what you said"

" Like I said before why the hell would I be attracted to you? I would have to be blind and really shallow like Lisi" I scoffed 

" Shut the fuck up about Her" He snarled at me

" Why should I. You're dating a complete bitch! she's just using you to get what she wants" I exclaimed

" Oh yeah, what does she want. She already has me" He says

 I look into his eyes and I start to melt " You're right she has you wrapped around her finger. But she wants me to be jealous" My voice cracks on the last word.