Revenge Part 2

A/N: It's been a while. Sorry school is just about to end and I wanted to update !!!. Sorry if this gets confusing. Anyways Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cam"s POV

Homeroom- Ms.Jaggs's class

Gosh this class is going by really slow. I can't wait to present mine next . I'll just look at Mindy, so time could speed up and be worth my while. 

"Mr.Brown, since you think my class is boring , why don't you present you Story  now" Ms. Jagg says

I jump out of my seat and smile " it would be my pleasure" 

I walk up to the front of the classroom. And smiled, phase two of my revenge about to take place. 

" My story  is about unrequited love" " First let me tell you what unrequited love is in my definition. Unrequited love is when Person A is in love with someone else but Person B is in love with Person B but Person A doesn't know or doesn't care that he or she is with the wrong person" While saying all of this, I stare at Mindy, whose cheeks are turning red. ( So far so good) 

I pretend to look at the paper and look back up to her. " Lulu and Brian have been friends since they could walk. They did everything together. Brian has always had this soft spot for Mindy. Brian never knew that one day , his love for Lulu wasn't all that she needed. So one day when Brian wasn't here when Lulu needed him ; Jason came to her rescue. Lulu treated him like her prince charming. Brian came a little too late. Jason and Lulu started seeing each other and Brian could see that Lulu was falling hard for him. Brian then realized that he had feelings for Lulu and he had to do something. Brian has been in love with Lulu for years but both of them never knew it. But Brian couldn't;t do anything. Lulu was so blind by her love for Jason that she couldn't"t see who she really needed to be with , Brian. Ever since that day Brian took his feelings and tried to push them aside. Nut every time he saw her , they would bloom again but only to erupt into flames when he saw that Jason was with her. 

As time moves on, Jason and Lulu are still together and hey even have a family now. But Brian still loves Lulu and hasn't gotten over her. His love for her has become a strong hatred for Jason. And forever will be"  I finished

The whole class is silent and I continue to stare at Mindy. A few heads turn towards her. She has't dropped my gaze since the whole story . I can see many emotions going through her eyes. She looks across the room to Kevin who is glaring at me. Mindy then looks back at me and her eyes widened as she just realized what the story meant. 

"Thank you Mr. Brown. You may have a seat now" Mrs. Jagg tells me. 

Mindy's POV

" Thank you Mr. Brown. You may have a seat now" Mrs. Jagg said to Cam

I couldn't move throughout that whole story. Cam's gaze held so much intent and love that I couldn't move. I sat there frozen and I'm pretty sure my whole face was red.  Cam's totally wrote that about him and me and Kevin. The air in the class was very tense, every eye in the room was on me. I didn't know if I could sit there any longer. Thank goodness the bell rang. I rushed out there before anybody can say a thing to me. 

I ran to the girls bathroom and soon I hear Kevin asking me to come out and talk to him. I keep my mouth sut and quickly text Layla to come. 

Soon enough Layla comes. 

" what Happened?" She asked me

I told her everything that happened in Ms.Jagg's class .

"wow , well he couldn't have made it more obvious " she says sarcastically 

"This isn't funny!!!!! He did this in front of everyone , including Kevin!!!!" I exclaim

"You need to Clam down" Layla whisper

" I don't Need To Calm Down!!!!!!! He is such an ass. I can't believe he did that. What the hell would he get out of this??" I shout

Layla puts her arms on top of my shoulders and starts shaking me. " Honey !!!! Are you that blind Cam wants you to be his girlfriend. He must have not noticed how much he liked you until you were taken. Plus , you used to have a crush on him" 

I  let out a big sigh" But that was a year ago. It's not the same. And you really thinks he wants to be my boyfriend"

Layla's eyes twinkle with excitement "Of course I do! And you have to admit you still have feelings for him"

" So what if I do " I say Layla starts to smile and I slapped my hand over my mouth. Because I just admitted that I have feelings for Cam. 

 Cam's POV

After I saw Kevin leave the girls bathroom, door , I move into the spot he was in. I listened to every word that Layla and Mindy were saying. As soon as I read Mindy finally confess that she has feelings for me. I smirked  about damn time. I thought. I gathered my supplies and left knowing that phase two was done. 

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : Sorry this sin't much but at least I updated and I ahven't for a while. Anyways u know the drill... if u don't please comment and vote. Chow!!!!!!!!!!!