chapter 2

Chapter 2

Snape's P.O.V

I was coming home from a meeting with the Order. I was walking down a street where there wasn't very many street lights, when I saw something lying in the middle of the road. I kept thinking it was a black garbage bag, but when i got a little closer I noticed it was a little girl. I got close enough that I was by her side. I kneeled down and saw that she was unconscious. And it looked like she had a broken rib and a twisted ankle. I wanted to use magic on her to help her get better, but it was to risky. What if a muggle saw me using magic? I would be in trouble and put in azkaban for good. So I picked her up and apparated to my home.

When we got outside of my home, I took the girl inside and put her on the couch in my living room. Then immediately I grabbed a piece of parchment and wrote to Molley Weasley saying: Molly I need your help! I gave my owl the letter, and off went the owl.

I was deep in thought thinking what had just happened tonight. I found a child in the middle of the road unconscious, I took her in well I had to yeah I am mean, cruel, and vile but I would never let a child suffer from the cold. I looked over at the girl. I couldn't get a good look at her back at the street because there weren't any street lights on the road. I stared at her. She had long jet black hair, she was pale from the cold besides her rosy cheeks and nose, on her forehead was a very similar lighting bolt scar.

My thoughts were interrupted when the Weasley's owl had hit the window, I walked over to the window and picked up the parchment. Stupid owl I thought to myself. Carefully reading the note: It better be important, or i will think of making you clean the burrow by hand. I will be there in second.

The fire in my fireplace burst into emerald green flames, and out came Mrs. Weasley.

"what is all the fuss severus, I was getting ready for-" She saw the girl on the couch and then said, "What happened?"

I said in a quick response, "I'm not sure. I found her laying in the middle of the road passed out from the cold and I think she may have a broken rib and a twisted ankle, and she hasn't woken up yet, I don't know what to do."

Molly went over to the girl and used a charm to wake her up. The girl started to slowly wake up. When she saw us she tried to get up but failed with a lot of pain in her left side and her right ankle.

Molly just gently pushed her back down. Molly asked, "What's your name? What happened?"

The girl looked at me and then to Molly and then back to me. Then she answered in a soft voice, "My name is Alison but you can call me Ali. I was... kicked out of the house and I tried to find shelter and I tried crossing the road, but when i reached the middle of the road i collapsed."

Molly Weasley looked shocked and said, "You poor thing, you should get some rest, and then we'll find someone to adopt you."

She looked at me with shock/worry in her face. She spoke to me, "Severus, come over tomorrow we need to talk about this." With that she got up went up to the fireplace grabbed a hand full of floo powder, stepped into the fireplace and said 'The Burrow', green flames engulfed her and she was gone.