Chapter 6 boggarts

The next day I woke up in my professors- I mean dad's arms. I would have to get used to this. Dad. I like the sound of that. I looked up at his peaceful sleeping face. I nuzzled my head into his chest. He woke at the sudden motion. He smiled down at me.

"I see you have woken my dear, we better get ready to go to breakfast."

I nodded and hurried into my room. I changed out of my robes into clean ones, I brushed my teeth and my hair. I put a maroon and gold colored headband in my hair. Before I left the room I looked once more into the mirror. I looked into my green eyes. I've been told that they look exactly like my mums. But I look like my dad.

I smiled at the thought and left the room. I entered the living room and smiled at Snape.

He looked at me, holding out his hand so I would take it, "Ready to go?"

I smile and took his hand.

==== At breakfast ====

We both entered the Great Hall. We walked up to the professors table. I sat between professor Snape and Professor Lupin. I shyly looked at my food. Eggs, bacon, and pumpkin juice.

I looked at dad. "Professor, you want me to eat all of this?"

He nodded, "yes. For your health."

Professor lupin looked confused, "Severus? She looks perfectly fine-"

"I don't need you to tell me about her well being Remus. She needs to eat."

I quietly spoke up, "I'll eat."

They stopped talking. I quickly dug in. Finishing my eggs and bacon I quickly drank my pumpkin juice. I looked at Snape for his approval. He smiled.

==== after breakfast ====

Harry took me to all my classes once again.

My last class was DADA. We were doing boggarts today.

Lupin went over what a boggart was and what we needed to do.

"Now class, who wants to help me demonstrate this?"

There were some kids who raised their hands.

"Right then. How about you ms. Potter?"

I slowly walked up to Professor Lupin. Slightly frightened of what my boggart would be.

I stared at the wardrobe as Lupin opened it. There was a dark form at first, it came out into the light. I was shocked at who I saw. Olaf. His almost bald head, white hairs sticking out, his pointed chin, and his tall frame that would tower over me has he would hit and beat me. The figure walked closer. Then it spoke.

"I won't hurt you come here."

I froze. I couldn't think what I had to do. I instantly backed away from him. I tripped falling onto my back I cried out. "S-stay a-away fr-from m-me."

I shut my eyes as tears threatened to fall down my cheeks.

"Ridickulous!" Professor lupin shouted.

I opened my eyes and saw the fake Olaf disappeared.

Professor lupin looked at me worried. I stood and went and sat at a desk watching. I sat out for the rest of the class. I shut my eyes thinking.

==== flashback ====

I was sitting in my room, reading a book. I had finished all my chores for Olaf. Or that's what I thought as my bedroom door bursted open and he barged in yelling at me.

"I thought I told you to make me dinner?"

"I did."

"No you didn't you little bitch."

"I did! I swear I did!"

He approached me and grabbed me by the collar of my shirt. He looked into my eyes. His eyes were full of anger. He then leaned close to my ear.

I felt his horrid breath on my ear. "Well then I'm just gonna have to punish you won't I?"

I struggled in his grasp but he tighten his grip on me and started hitting me. He threw me to the floor and straddled me on the ground. I cried out as his weight rested on me. I he then started to do un forgivable things to me that night.

==== end of flashback ====

I jumped as I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up into professor lupins eyes. Which were filled with worry.

"Alison, class is over. Is everything okay? What happened back there? Who was that man? Why were you so scared of him?"

A/N: thanks for reading. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please comment, vote, and hopefully fan me? Keep leaving those awesome comments I love them. They keep me writing :)