chapter 3 adoption Diagon Alley and The ride to Hogwarts.

Chapter 3

=====Allison's POV =====

I woke up on a sofa in the living room of the guy who brought me here. There was a wall of books. There was a fire place on one wall and a armchair in a corner. I tried getting up off the sofa but couldn't falling back down in pain. I panicked but then I remember my cruel adoptive father hurting me then throwing me out into the cold streets.

A man in black came in the living room. He scowled at me and I shrinked a little. I didn't know him, how could I even trust him? He could be a terrible person like... No do not think about him Ali. He did save me so I should at least give him a chance. Right? I was unsure of what to do in this situation.

He sneered at me saying, "Today will be a long day, we are going to the Burrow to try and find someone to adopt you, but first I will fix you up and give you food."

He suddenly walked toward me and pulled out a stick. He pointed it at my injuries and said something under his breath. Suddenly I felt a refreshingly cool air over come me. I instantly felt better. I got up and there was no pain. I could walk again. It wasn't hard to breath anymore. He left me standing there awestruck. What just happened? How did he do it? Could it be... Magic?

Seconds later he had me eat. I didn't want to eat because he... Would starve me and I got used to not eating... well a little.... Alison stop thinking about him! After I ate a little bit of food I pushed the plate away from and quietly said, "Sir, I'm done."

He looked at me suspiciously and said, "You didn't finish your food, why?"

I shied away from his questioning gaze. I swallowed, slowly gathered all my courage and told him what he... would do to me. He stared at me with a scowl and something that looked like... Sympathy?

He was quiet for a couple minutes then said, "Let's go to the Burrow then, hold onto my arm we are going to apparate there."

He held out his arm toward me and I took it confused. 'Sir what is apparate mean?"

"It's a way of travel."

"Oh... Can I step in closer to you then?"

He thought about it then nodded. I took hold of his arm and instantly felt like I was being shoved into a tube. Then I came out of that tube and fresh cool air went into my lungs. I fell to my knees and instantly started to puke.

Once I was done he helped me up. "I-I'm s-sorry... I didn't mean t-"

"Be quiet girl! It happens on everyone's first time," he snapped at me.

I shrunk at his cool words and he noticed, "I'm sorry... It's just I'm not good with... children."

He then took my hand and led me up to a house that had many floors on it. So it pretty much it looked like a garage with stacked floors on top of it. We were greeted by a woman with ginger hair.

"Ah, Severus welcome to the Burrow. And welcome little one." She had a smile on her face and she hugged me. I was shocked, I haven't had a hug since... My mother died.

She then said, "come in, come in!"

We followed her inside the Burrow and we were greeted by two grinning, faces that looked the same.One of them said, "Mum, why is Professor Snape here?" The other one on the right said, "Why and who is that little girl with him?"

"Fred, Goerge Professor Snape... Is here to help this little girl get adopted. Her name is Allison."

I hid behind Snape. I didn't know what to do. To hide or not. The twins noticed and ran over to me and started tickling me. I started to laugh until my sides started to hurt after a while. I knew they were good people who liked to make others laugh. They were jokesters I could tell.