Prologue

Hi readers!! I'm back!! I have been receiving comments that I should write a story on the kids, especially Korbin and Kylie. I do have that intention and I have been drafting a few chapters. However, it has been long since I wrote novels. 

When I first started writing about werewolves, I just thought I give it a try. I didn't know I would end up writing 2 full books on werewolves and a side story. And now, I'm creating another one. 

Please pardon me for my grammar and limited vocabulary used. I'm seriously just writing novels as a hobby. 

Thanks all those readers out there who has been supporting my stories. I'm really appreciate a lot!! I do not know whether I will be able to finish this story. But I do hope I will. Because I really do not want my story left hanging halfway and ended up going into waste.

I do not know when I will upload the next chapter. But here's a starter!

===============================================================

*Korbin's POV*

"KORBIN!! NO!!" I heard mother yelled out loud but I wasn't listening. I wasn't myself. I was him. I had picked out a name for him – Kyle. I let out a monstrous growl as I pinned her to the ground.

"Korbin, let go of her. You wouldn't want to hurt her." Someone pleaded.

"Kor-bin." She choked a little but she managed to cough out my name. I stared at the petite girl under my paws.

Something isn't right. I told myself. When realization dawn on me, it was too late. Her scream filled the air and echoed through the forest as my sharp nails scratched across the side of her neck and down to her shoulder blade. Blood tickled down from her wound and seeped into my fur.

Blood.

Everywhere was filled with blood.

Her blood.

"NO!!!!" I sat up from my bed panting, as I broke free from the horrible dream. My forehead was covered with beads of sweat.

Dream.

No. It wasn't just a dream.

It was a memory.

A cruel memory.

A painful memory.

I buried my face into my hands as tears rolled down my cheeks. The memory was flashing across my mind vividly, as though it was only yesterday when the incident happened.

"Korbin." I looked up upon hearing my name and saw my mother standing beside my bed. She looked at me with a pair of gentle eyes.

"Mommy." I leaped out of my bed and dashed forward to hug her. She will understand my pain, my sorrow, my guilt. She will understand me.

"It's ok. You are alright. She's alright. You will never hurt her again. We will be fine. We will be ok." She stroked my back gently as she spoke those comforting words.

"I'm so sorry, Korbin." She said softly. I shook my head while I continued hugging her. It wasn't her fault. I didn't blame her. Not a single bit.

"I love you, mommy." I whispered to her. "I love you too, daddy." I said when I saw him standing at the door.

"And we love you too." My dad walked up to us and wrapped his arms around us.

That day, I was only thirteen. That was the day I found my mate. And that was also the day I hurt my best friend, my childhood friend and my mate.

I hurt her.

======================================================

Remember to Vote. Fan. Comment.

Last edited 17 June 2018