Meeting billy

• Dedicated to To Mandi,Without you i could Finish this

I can remember the day I got adopted.... Everything seemed perfect and everything was. The sun was staining a bright yellow against the blue and smeared white sky. The grass swayed in the light breeze pushing against the dandelions that were forced to sway because of the commanding grass. My adoptive parents where telling me I was beautiful. I was the bright tulip on a cloudy day. That I, Bethany, was the most beautiful person in the world. Then I and my new parents arrived at a big house. I walked inside and was greeted by a tiny dog. Then I woke up.......

I looked around to see where I was. I saw a paper with my name across the top reading:

Name: Bethany Johnson

I looked to my alarm clock and realize I over slept. I grabbed a bag in the corner and ran out the door. I ran to the garage and grabbed my skate board and I skated down the street. I didn't worry if I was wearing what I wore yesterday, My usual outfit long black skinny jeans and a graphic tee of any cartoon with my hair tease a little along with a chain and gages and finally a studded belt with a matching bracelet.

I arrive at school with people pointing and laughing at me. I look at them confused and then feel my face. Then I look at my hand and see no smear. I run to the bathroom and look in the mirror, my scar is showing. I lean against the sink and look into the mirror.

I arrive into the gigantic house I imagined and found sitting in a comfy bed looking across into a mirror seeing the scar that ran across the left side of my face. "I'm a monster..." I say to my self. "I'm a monster" I say louder. "I'm a monster." I scream. "I'm a monster" I cry aloud. My perfect pretend mother walks into the room. And says to me "Honey what's wrong." I walk over to the mirror and point out the scar running across my face. "I'M A MONSTER!" I scream to her. I punch the mirror and scream. "Honey, you're a human not a monster your beautiful not ugly. You are a wonderful young girl. And I love you!" I look over at her and smile. "Really?" I say calmly. "I'm beautiful? I have a scar across my face I'm ugly!" I look at the shattered mirror and see the beast from beauty and the beast. "No, you are what you think you are. You may have an ugly outside, which you think, but you have a beautiful inside. And if people are to judgmental to even notice this then there missing out on it!"

I hear someone laughing at me and I come back to reality. I walk out the bathroom door and sprint to my locker I grab some of my cover up makeup. I put it on my face quickly and hope for the best. A boy walks up to me and asks me "do you know where the consoler's office is?" I look up at his honey brown eyes and stare deep into them. I see a beautiful wonderful person. He says back "are you okay?" "Yeah, yeah... I'm fine. Um I was just going to the consoler's office.... Ill show you..." We start to walk down the hall and he says "Oh by the way my name is Billy or you just call me Bill." "Um my name is Bethany Johnson." I say shyly.

We walk into the consoler's office and he holds the door open for me. I walk in and see Mrs. Lee smiling at me. I smile back and she says "Here again Bethany? What's the problem?" I say back quietly "nothing I just have to talk to Ms. Harrison." She says back to me "Oh! Okay." I take a seat on the comfy sofa. She looks at Billy and says "And what do you want?" Billy says to Mrs. Lee "I just need my schedule" "Oh! What's your name?" she says happily. "Billy Smith." He replies back. Mrs. Lee types stuff on her computer and prints something out. She rolls over to the printer grabs the paper and a highlighter she rolls back to the desk and starts to highlight things and talking to Billy. He starts to walk out then says "See ya Beth" he smiles and walks out.

Ms. Harrison comes out of the office and sees me she smiles and then shows me in.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing I'm fine. I just... I'm confused..."

"Oh about what?"

"Well I had a dream... Let's call it that... Well I just always see this wonderful family that helps me... They only appear when I'm angry or upset... I just don't understand."